The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

One More Addition

sadieandco

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mum picked up her new pup Dinah (One More x One for Me) today - heres a couple of pics of her just checking out the garden and after all that hard work, one of her fast asleep with her toy - :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh shes gorgeous :wub: ,good luck with her. :luck:

awwwwww shes soo cute aswell :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

All the pups out of this litter are absolutely gorgeous and hope you get years of pleasure with her. I know we will when we go and fetch ours. It has been lovely to have a little cuddle of them all.

Can I just make a little correction please, hope you don't mind. 'Poppy' (mum) is called 'One For Me' not 'Hope For More' (That one's Louise's).

Margaret

xxxx

:huggles:

Hi Margaret - It's Elise and Judith with Connor's Lass here.

Congrats on getting the new puppies - are they still going to be called ben and jerry ?

We are going to Scotland next week with our brood - see you when we get back !!!

Thanks Margaret - no i dont mind - Kath and Louise are used to me getting them muddled up :( I was even supposed to be reading that from a pedigree :blink: my fingers just type what they want - the brain not always in gear :oops: :teehee: :teehee:

Fleesh said:
Hi Margaret - It's Elise and Judith with Connor's Lass here.
Congrats on getting the new puppies - are they still going to be called ben and jerry ?

We are going to Scotland next week with our brood - see you when we get back !!!

Hello Elise and Judith

Sorry I've not been able to reply before now, I've been having my throat slashed but hopefully I'll be ok now. lol.

Yes, they're still going to be Ben and Jerry, hoping to go and get them both today.

Good luck at Scotland and will see you when you get back.

Lots of Love

Native.gif

sadieandco said:
Thanks Margaret - no i dont mind - Kath  and Louise are used to me getting them muddled up  :(   I was even supposed to be reading that from a pedigree  :blink: my fingers just type what they want - the brain not always in gear  :oops:   :teehee:   :teehee:
Hello Sadie

My apologies to you also for not being able to reply straight away, as I mentioned to Judith and Elise, I've had my throat slit so things are a little quiet here at the moment, Geoff's happy about it at least. lol.

I know what you mean about the fingers going into motion, thank god they've not chopped mine off. lol.

Ah well we all know what we mean anyway don't we love.

Got to go for now, go and pick my babies up soon.

Lots of Love

MargaretT said:
sadieandco said:
Thanks Margaret - no i dont mind - Kath  and Louise are used to me getting them muddled up  :(   I was even supposed to be reading that from a pedigree  :blink: my fingers just type what they want - the brain not always in gear  :oops:   :teehee:   :teehee:
Hello Sadie

My apologies to you also for not being able to reply straight away, as I mentioned to Judith and Elise, I've had my throat slit so things are a little quiet here at the moment, Geoff's happy about it at least. lol.

I know what you mean about the fingers going into motion, thank god they've not chopped mine off. lol.

Ah well we all know what we mean anyway don't we love.

Got to go for now, go and pick my babies up soon.

By the way, sorry if you get this message twice. lol. Just experimenting. lol.Rosebud.gif

Lots of Love

Good Luck with the puppies and hope your feeling better soon.

Geoff may have been enjoying the peace and quiet but im sure that is about to change when you pick up your two new babies lol :D :cheers:

See you soon

Karen

Dinah looks so grown up now - mum has yet again 'One More' addition - heres pic of Dinah and Bunty (One More x Stoppit Moppet)

and now Bunty (One More x Stoppit Moppet) 8 weeks old - weighing 4 lb 7oz - now somehow dont thinks she'll be in the heavyweight class at that !!!!!

Last one and don't let that cute little face kid you, if you know Moppet (her mum) lets just say she has already got some of her mums traits :- "

She's gorgeous :wub: and don't believe you,there sits a little angel :D Karen

love bunty shes my pick of the two :p :thumbsup: good :luck: with them

Hello there

Well, it doesn't seem two minutes since they were all at Kath and Dennis's all running about (says me. lol).

Crikey, the legs on your Dinah, where on earth has she got those from? lol. She looks absolutely gorgeous. What weight is she now?

Your other little one does look so cute I must admit, butter wouldn't melt type of thing by what you're saying. lol. She's so tiny isn't she? Just my cuppa. Noooooooo that wasn't a hint saying I want anymore just yet. lol.

I think going for 9 years in between our last lot of pups to this has been a bit of a shock to the old system plus not getting any younger.

These last two of ours seem to be a lot livelier but I personally think it's me that's forgetting just how lively pups can be. lol.

Either way, they're coming on a treat.

Geoff's setting off now to take them to Maltby, I'm hoping to start going on a regular basis soon to get them trained up. lol.

Both enjoy seeing all the other pups and Ben loves to see his Gran and Grandpa. lol.

Love and good luck to you and the rest of the pups from your litter and give Dinah a cuddle from me too.

Margaret

xxxx

Hi Margaret just got back from Maltby your boys are looking nice - altho not what jeff was sayin about lil brindle boy :x poor lil lad :D :D See you soon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back