The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Only Four More Sleeps

buffyrannoch

Closed Accounts
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Till Willow comes home :wub: , for anyone thats missed it, she is Tobys daughter, and Buffys grandaughter :D

sixweeks089.jpg

14-1.jpg

13-2.jpg

12-2.jpg

I cant wait :D

i bet you can't :)

she's beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aw, Willow is absolutely beautiful :wub: even when she's sticking her tongue out :p

Jill

x

Oh its that pictures again...........
aheartss.gif

She is seriously cute. Good luck with her. :luck: I'm sure she'll be an angel, with Toby being the Dad. Like father like daughter :wub:

At last you will have another black whippie... :huggles: :wub: Willow just has 4 sleeps too... :thumbsup: Good luck with your new gorgeous baby... :wub:

How can you wait?? :wub: :wub:

Thats 4 sleepless nights............ (w00t)

Beautiful girlie :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love black whippies best of all :thumbsup:

:huggles: Willow is yummy - so cute. My son says she looks like Fievel the little mouse in the cartoon An American Tale in picture 3.

universal_fievel.jpg

littlenell said:
:huggles: Willow is yummy - so cute. My son says she looks like Fievel the little mouse in the cartoon An American Tale in picture 3.
universal_fievel.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: how cute !

Janimal said:
At last you will have another black whippie... :huggles:   :wub:   Willow just has 4 sleeps too... :thumbsup:   Good luck with your new gorgeous baby... :wub:

Thanks Janis, I hadnt thought of it like that :b , just makes it all the more special :huggles:

Nicola said:
She is seriously cute. Good luck with her.  :luck: I'm sure she'll be an angel, with Toby being the Dad. Like father like daughter :wub:

How could I refuse a Toby baby Nicola :p

Awwwww, she is so cute & beautiful. :wub: :wub: :wub:

How lovely Willow looks - such a little sweetie. :wub: :huggles: :wub: Good luck when you get her home. :luck: :luck:

Willow looks like an angel o:) :huggles: - hope she behaves like one too! :p :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back