The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oops!

MURPHY 1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oops look what happened when out ferreting this morning, I turned round and saw Tod chasing this hare, what can you do? luckily I had my camera out :- "

Running hares is hard work lucky Iv'e still got time to look good!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can just see you there shouting and whistling for Tod to come back :- " , they can be so hard of hearing sometimes :thumbsup:

Hi Murphy,

Whippets can be so badly behaved at times can't they :- " i'm sure you did everything you could to discorage him from doing it. ;)

Nice pics by the way. :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
Hi Murphy,
Whippets can be so badly behaved at times can't they  :- "  i'm sure you did everything you could to discorage him from doing it.  ;)

Nice pics by the way.  :thumbsup:

Hi Andy , Sorry but it is in the lynperry blood line ,they are breed not to respond to there Masters voice ,only to the hare , saying chase me chase me, it comes from his fathers side of the family, All the best Paul

nice pics andy, looks like tod is having fun.

Oh no look what happened this morning when I was out ferreting, shame It's banned or I could be chasing these all the time!!!

I forgave him for not retrieving as he was looking pretty knackered!

Those first 2 photo's are stunners, & I'm sure Todd didn't mean to do something that he wasn't supposed too! :- "

Nice Pictures Murphy,

it's a shame he found it lying there dead o:) I bet he'd of loved to have chased it :- "

The dogs looking great.

Hi Andy , Sorry but it is in the lynperry blood line ,they are breed not to respond to there Masters voice ,only to the hare , saying chase me chase me, it comes from his fathers side of the family
Now you tell me :- " :lol: I don't think it's just your line, ours is just the same. :oops: How's Starrie doing? :sweating:

moriarte said:
Hi Andy , Sorry but it is in the lynperry blood line ,they are breed not to respond to there Masters voice ,only to the hare , saying chase me chase me, it comes from his fathers side of the family
Now you tell me :- " :lol: I don't think it's just your line, ours is just the same. :oops: How's Starrie doing? :sweating:

Hi there , Starrie is now starting to fill out , It wont be long till Nov 7 th, Paul , ps Andy that dog looks likes his Dad

Wow he's shifting in them first two piks! Like the 3rd one best of him looking on in the sunshine 8)

MURPHY 1 said:
Oh no look what happened this morning when I was out ferreting, shame It's banned or I could be chasing these all the time!!!

I forgave him for not retrieving as he was looking pretty knackered!

Oh dear not a mutant big eared rabbit ...... :oops: .....Poor Tod, hope his ear's/hearing get's better soon :- "

Great pictures - you dog looks very fit I must say - what a shiny coat. :thumbsup:

Nice pics Murphy, your dog looks really fit mate, a credit to you.

Is that a Hare or a Rabbit? I'm having such difficulty distinguishing the two species since the ban ;) they all look the same to me :lol: .

well i only can see out of one eye so i can say from a distance that i thought it was a rabbit :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " :- "

you must of been very upset to find that dead animal lying there :(

lucky your dog was there to point it out to you or you could have fallen over it :eek:

is he a trained health & safety dog? :lol:

They really are wonderful pics (and at that distance it might have been another whippet he was playing with- how were you to know :- " )

I can't WAIT for the 7th Nov to find out whether Starrie will have enough bitches for me to have one (come on Starrie- think BITCHES- you only need to produce three :blink: )

Hope shes well :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back