The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Open Photos

GARY BALDOCK

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OPEN PHOTO'S FROM 22/05/2005.

SUPREME WINNER RCH DANCING QUEEN A WELL DESERVED WIN

OPEN1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Well done on your Supreme win Lily, she's a lovely girl jacquie :)) wish I was there :*

lol shazxxx ps, lovely pics by the way :huggles:

Jackie. Well done on Lily's success she's long deserve it. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] ......its about time :D ......Well done Lily, Jim and Jacquie ;)

jim said:
:)   Lily had a great day  :)   Thank you all
Hi , I live in the Medway towns and have a 18 month old pedigree whippet dog and have a couple of questions please

does the dog have to be a certain age ?

do they have to be trained for this sort of thing ? because at the moment the daft thing only seems to run in circles and doesn't come when called

thanks in advance for any answers

Gary

Lovely photo - smashing kids too :thumbsup: Well done :cheers:

can any one pop in to watch ?i'm from detling/rainham and have seen the track in passing on way to work and have often wondered what happened there :)

if any one is welcome to pop in when is the next meeting?

cheers scotty

Hello Scotty, 2nd July is the next meeting at Maidstone. Racing normally starts at about 12.00, anyone can come to watch :thumbsup:

Jacquie said:
Hello Scotty, 2nd July is the next meeting at Maidstone.  Racing normally starts at about 12.00, anyone can come to watch  :thumbsup:

thank you vaery much will pop in and have a look

cheers scotty :)

Hi Gary (Doctor Groovy),

I'm not sure where in the country Medway Town is, but your whippet would love racing. There is a certain amount of training to do, but generally it comes naturally for whippets to chase. 18 months is easily old enough to train - so get yourself to a meeting - it's great fun :thumbsup:

If you look under Pedigree Whippet Racing on this board, you will see all the clubs listed - or tell us where you are, and we'll point you to your nearest club.

Edited to say - WCRCh Dancing Queen - What a come back after having pups - well done Jacquie and Jim :cheers:

GARY BALDOCK said:
OPEN PHOTO'S  FROM 22/05/2005.

SUPREME WINNER RCH DANCING QUEEN  A WELL DESERVED WIN

wanted to bring this topic to the front, Eedie looks so much like her mum :huggles: , and so does Archie :huggles:

all the best shazxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back