The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscars Pride X Hellsbitch

best of luck deb they be goodns these :thumbsup:

ricky has just weighed all the pups for the first time, and at 3weeks of age, the smallest is the bitch ( still waiting for a home ) only weighs 2lb and the heaviest is 3lb........so these pups are not going to be huge like thier uncle zimba :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so glad I am sknit that litte girls so lovly like a little doll

I wish I could but were flat brock at the minet shes a sweety

just heard from ricky that the little lad on the left is still left, as person getting him can not take him now as circumstances have changed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope the little one gets fixed up with a nice home asap :luck:

they good as gold actually i have them in a routine well like all pups really

FOOD

WEE & POO

PLAY (not in the poo i clean it all out)

SLEEP then REPEAT all day long

nice big supper before they go to bed then all starts again .... im guna miss havin eight when a few go to their new homes but hey less barking growling and less tadger biting for uncle zim (they chase him round the house lol its great fun to watch)

they were in the garden today running round and eating what they could including soil all part of growing up lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back