The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oto Pups Soon

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]I want one[/SIZE]can't decide which one, can I have all 3 :wub: :wub: (w00t)

Love the picture of all three looking out of the pen - they are gorgeous pups. :wub: o:) :thumbsup:

How cute are they :wub: :wub: and I bet they are little angel really o:) o:) o:) :- "

:huggles: :huggles: Those puppies are too cute!!! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
With regards naming him , nicloa , I cant name mine until ive seen his personallity . Even when Ive bred them its difficult , and its amazing how quick they learn ANY name you give them .

One whippet i had back :( Cara , was rehomed to a lovely couple in derbyshire and she learnt her new name within days ( they`d already had a Zara that had died _) ,

My Harvee ( Otto ) might be called ` Damion `the way hes going (w00t)

Good luck with your new pup :luck: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous :wub: I do like that brindle baby :wub: :wub:

buffyrannoch said:
They look lovely, can we have some more pictures of their pretty little faces ????
Consider it done...please see new thread about Jonah. Hopefully this one will continue as well though.... :b

JAX said:
With regards naming him , nicloa , I cant name mine until ive seen his personallity . Even when Ive bred them its difficult , and its amazing how quick they learn ANY name you give them .
One whippet i had back  :(   Cara , was rehomed to a lovely couple in derbyshire and she learnt her new name within days ( they`d already had a Zara  that had died _) ,

My Harvee ( Otto ) might be called ` Damion `the way hes going  (w00t)

Good luck with your new pup  :luck:   :cheers:

Thanks Jax. He seems to be the quieter one of the three (although you wouldn't have believed it if you'd seen the three of them this morning..... :lol: ) . Hence..Jonah rather than Vinnie. I'm sure he will adapt to this one really quickly, as you say.

lizzyb said:
Gorgeous :wub: I do like that brindle baby  :wub:   :wub:
Yes..I agree... :p

Jake, Jack and Jonah, there seems to be a theme here :D

Play time for Jack, Joe & Jake! (w00t)

On the ball

It's Mine!

There all mine!

Kill the carrot bag!

Close up

Sit!

Sit Still! o:)

Best Side?!

Rag The Bag!

Tug Of War!

three little tear aways o:)

Pennymeadow_True_Blue___Sue.JPGPennymeadow True Blue and his pround new owner! :luck:

Not suprised they are all snapped up - they are scrummy. :wub:

So you're not keeping any then? (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back