The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oto

trac said:
beaker said:
this is pure torture spoilt for choice, love this little boy as well :wub:

Kath and Han change their minds daily as to who they are keeping, yesterday it was blue brindle girl and black and white girl today it's other black and white girl and solid brindle girl :lol:

but they said if a boy was stopping it would be...

Amor

Last edited by a moderator:
Amon Amon...Amon :wub: :wub: Oh my they are all scrumptious .....what a fabulous litter... :wub: :huggles:

I like your favoutire too Becky - vey sweet :wub: ..and oh those little white paws.. tooo cute..

Last edited by a moderator:
they are such beautiful pups :wub: love the names. How could anyone choose - they're all GORGEOUS :wub:

Oh they are absolutely heavenly- how anyone would choose I have no idea! :wub: :huggles:

I think I would have.......one of each!! :blink:

Liz and the Monellis

:- " we must be due some more photos by now :- "

pleeeeeeeeeese :thumbsup:

what a beautiful lot of babies, :huggles: :wub: have they all got homes??????????????? :wub:

:wub: :wub: Antheia :wub: :wub:

They are all so adorbale, but she stands out...such a cute baby :wub:

:wub: Gorgeous little dumplings all of them :wub:

peppermint lady said:
:- " we must be due some more photos by now :- " pleeeeeeeeeese :thumbsup:

i should be getting some more pics tommorrow when i go over because i have to make an extra section on the box to stop Anteros the escape artist going off for little wanders :angry:

he was hopefully going to be Hantreved Wings of Anteros but maybe he should be Escape to Anteros instead :lol:

What a beautiful litter :wub: .......WELL DONE! to Ria & Oto.

awww, I am :thumbsup: looking forwad to seeing more photos

poor poor Ria :eek:

Oto_Ria_pups_071.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back