The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oto's Wifey Due 7th Dec (ish)

beaker

*blackaholic* with contagious whippetitus
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
this is the lovely Stella :wub: Oto's new wife.

i tried to get some decent pics but bless her she is feeling fat and prefers to take it easy, so all i could manage were some of her sulking on the sofa :D

DSCF1894.JPG

She's very beautiful :wub: Oto does have a good eye for the ladies doesn't he :thumbsup:

when she is not reclining on the sofa she is lying on the floor.

poor thing she will be ten times worse in three weeks :blink:

DSCF1896.JPG

Oto 8) and Stella :wub:

:luck: for a safe delivery of what should be some beautiful blacks and blues

can't wait to see them :D

(w00t) she is sooo pretty! cannot wait to see the pups, sure to be stunners!

hope all goes well with mum and babies. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Mark Roberts said:
she is of similar lines to Oto, her sire was a brindle from cobyco/oakbark lines and her dam was a black parti from your usual coloured lines matinsell/pochyn/laguna

Can't wait to see her puppies! They should be beautiful :wub: ! :luck: :luck: :thumbsup: for a swift safe birth

She might be sulking on the sofa but she does it beautifully! :huggles:

Will keep fingers crossed for some lovely Christmas presents!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.............................i do fancy one of those, she is very pretty :wub:

Joe's going to have some more half siblings. :huggles: He's looking forward to seeing them on K9 . Hope everything goes well. :luck:

Very pretty little girl :wub: :wub: Good Luck with her and the puppies. :luck:

Ooooh - more puppies to coo over soon. :wub:

Can we have a picture of the proud father too please?

Rae said:
Ooooh - more puppies to coo over soon. :wub:
Can we have a picture of the proud father too please?

now that i can do :D

pictured with Masta's blue girl Kass :wub:

Picturebec_370.jpg

:wub:

Dont you love it when blacks get grey whiskers? Makes them look like they've been eating ice cream.

Are you going to have a guess at how many she is having then?

Rae said:
:wub:
Dont you love it when blacks get grey whiskers?  Makes them look like they've been eating ice cream.

Are you going to have a guess at how many she is having then?

i'm gonna be conservative and say 5, and as everyone wants bitches from her i'm gonna say 1 bitch 4 dogs :D

probably all blacks and blues but there is an outside chance of a brindle as Oto's mum is a silver brindle parti and Stella's dad is solid red brindle, all gorgeous whatever :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back