The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Favourite Dog Walks

Fab pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Storm is lush :wub: :wub:

milly said:
maltby2008150.jpg

The dogs love a swim in here :thumbsup:

Must be some good fishing in there Geoff,with all those rod stand's around it.Bet the fishermen dont like you swimmin them across that one. Great pix by the way.you're realy learning you're way around that camera.Is that a no swimmin sign on the right Geoff. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
milly said:
maltby2008150.jpg

Must be some good fishing in there Geoff,with all those rod stand's around it.Bet the fishermen dont like you swimmin them across that one. Great pix by the way.you're realy learning you're way around that camera. ...Billy...

Yes Billy, there is still a few nice fish in there, but it's no longer used for fishing, it belongs to my son's father-inlaw :thumbsup: he hires it out in the summer to the lads with the remote control boats.

milly said:
billyboy45 said:
milly said:
maltby2008150.jpg

Must be some good fishing in there Geoff,with all those rod stand's around it.Bet the fishermen dont like you swimmin them across that one. Great pix by the way.you're realy learning you're way around that camera. ...Billy...

Yes Billy, there is still a few nice fish in there, but it's no longer used for fishing, it belongs to my son's father-inlaw :thumbsup: he hires it out in the summer to the lads with the remote control boats.

Used to use a remote control geep,to pull a few plastic bags up n down the outside of the paddock,at the last house.It drove the greyhound pup's crazy.I would then gave them the bag's,and let them pull them to peices.Alway's cleaned up after though,as plastic can be dangerous.So DON'T DO THIS AT HOME.
Here are a couple of pix that i took on a few of my walk's recently.

_B030964-1-1.jpg

_3302973-1.jpg

_3302962-1.jpg

_3303088-1.jpg

milly said:
Nice one Mr Fletcher.Here's his twin brother.Better eye on this one though,so i recon i'll breed from him instead,as i like my mule's with a nice bright eye.Not ready for breeding yet though,till he loses that black tip,from his beak.Ha ha ha.
CockGoldfinch-1-1-1-1.jpg

roodborstje2-1.jpg

Who killed cock robin? I said the sparrow with my bow & arrow. :( :lol:

milly said:
Look's like my boy's got it all wrong Geoff,as he's approaching the landing strip from the wrong angle.But with time,he'll get there,ha ha.I've a long way to go,till we're taking photo's like that, as her stuff is out of this world.She must have some kit,to get in that close,to a breeding pair.But for now,this is the best i can do. ...Billy...
_3302957-2-1.jpg

Took tig out for a walk tonight (before you say it dad yes i know a rare occurance), so thought i would take some pics to add to this topic. We are quite lucky here being so close to the country side that we have some lovely walks and nice big fields.

The pics of the lakes are literally at the bottom of my road, Tig gets to go round the lakes most lunch times lucky thing lol

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

This is the army field near us we take tig to free run, its split into 2 massive fields.

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

Check out the dots on the horizon, thats loads and loads of rabbits, Tig doesnt really chase them as you can see :blink:

IMG_1936.jpg

He prefers posing :oops:

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

or running around like a loon :teehee:

IMG_1907-1.jpg

Nice dog Jade.But look at that running ground.What a place for a day's racing.Sim,straight,hurdle's,you could go all day on that,for as far as you wanted too.You are blessed there Jade. :luck: Billy...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back