The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Holiday...........

buffyrannoch

Closed Accounts
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My Sister came up to visit us here in Scotland for the week, and Me, Sarah, Buffy and Toby had a lovely holiday................

Toby being carried on the steps at Deils cauldron

tobycarry.jpg

Deils Cauldron, Comrie

deils.jpg

A bridge at the Hosh, Crieff

bridge1.jpg

The river beside the Hosh

tobysplash.jpg

Auchingarrich Wildlife park, Comrie

meerkat.jpg

sarahbull.jpg

otter.jpg

prariedog.jpg

tobyzoo.jpg

feather.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Amazing pics!!![/SIZE]Difficult to tell who is enjoying themselves more, whippies or sister :lol: The one with the sea urchin- brilliant- and I love the secret cove :)

Great photos of such beautiful countryside. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing

Lida

[SIZE=14pt]Brilliant Photos[/SIZE]

Looks like everyone had a great time.

Lovely seascapes

lovely photos! The Coatimundi (?) looks like a cross between a whippet and a ferret , now there's a thought (w00t) :wub:

moriarte said:
lovely photos! The Coatimundi (?) looks like a cross between a whippet and a ferret , now there's a thought  (w00t)   :wub:

Yes it was a Coatimundi, I think they are lovely, he was very friendly :wub:

:) What amazing, beautiful photos. :cheers: I love the one of Toby all sandy on the beach and the scenery is brilliant. Love the wildlife photos too - the Otter is so cute and is it a Meercat :lol: Those beach photos are just lovely - I can almost smell the salty air. :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
:)   What amazing, beautiful photos. :cheers:   I love the one of Toby all sandy on the beach and the scenery is brilliant.  Love the wildlife photos too - the Otter is so cute and is it a Meercat  :lol:

Yes Janis, its a Meerkat - I love them, they were quite curious about Buffy and Toby !!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I also love the picture of the animal pawing being nosy at the fence - its does look so curious -... I also am surprised you are allowed dogs into that park - that is so good. :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
I also love the picture of the animal pawing being  nosy  at the fence - its does look so curious -... I also am surprised you are allowed dogs into that park - that is so good. :thumbsup:

Its a great park, as long as your dog stays on the lead, and is well behaved, then they can join you free of charge, Buffy loves it, its so interesting for them, Toby is still a bit nervous of the bigger animals !!! but he likes the new hatched chicks and ducklings :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wow!! (w00t) (w00t) Simply amazing photos Jill! :thumbsup: Buffy and Toby look fantstic :wub: :wub: and I love the wildlife pics. :wub: The scenery is breathtaking!! (w00t) :wub:

Wonderful pictures !! :thumbsup:

Think you all had a great holiday !

Great photos :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: an what a beautiful park! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Draha

Brilliant pics and what stunning scenery. :wub: :wub: You live in such a beautiful area. Love the pic of Toby lying in the sand. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gone back to have another look at your lovely photos.

Seeing the little prarie dog took me back to a holiday we had about 15 years ago at Ventnor in the IOW. We went to a beautiful park there, so long ago can't remember the name of the place now. Sorted through some of my old pics and found this one of Steve my son and the prarie dog. They were popping up out of their burrows and coming up close to take feed from us. It was one of the nicest holidays we have had with our children. BTW young girl in the pic doesn't belong to me.

Steveiow.jpg

prariedogiow.jpg

mazza said:
Gone back to have another look at your lovely photos. Seeing the little prarie dog took me back to a holiday we had about 15 years ago at Ventnor in the IOW. We went to a beautiful park there, so long ago can't remember the name of the place now. Sorted through some of my old pics and found this one of Steve my son and the prarie dog. They were popping up out of their burrows and coming up close to take feed from us. It was one of the nicest holidays we have had with our children. BTW young girl in the pic doesn't belong to me.

Steveiow.jpg

prariedogiow.jpg

Arent Prairie dogs the cutest little things !!!!

At the park they have tunnels everywhere, and I cant see how they can stop them from escaping one day, so i look forward to seeing them in the countryside !!!!!!

Think Buffy would like that :b :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back