The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Meg

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
randomdogpics004.jpg

Just thought i would add this of Murphy when he was a pup here i think he is about 8 weeks old hes Megs best mate.

randomdogpics010.jpg

Murphy as he is now at 14mths, next to our little meg 7 weeks tomorrow.
Glynis, Meg is so lucky to have such a handsome best mate :wub:

They look so contented :huggles: -_-

randomdogpics007.jpg

weighed meg tonight she is 6lb. Taking her to the vets tomorrow for her 1st vacinations. What weight do you think she will make.
I think she will be about 28lb :thumbsup: and a little flyer :lol:

Hi Vicky no Tilly hasnt met Meg yet perhaps in a few more days, but my dads here every day puppy playing. Ive told him to have another so ill have to keep working on him. so watch this space.... Glynis x

weighed our meg tonight she is 8lb, shes a little devil into everything she can even run up the satirs now bless but

crys at the top as she cant get down. will put some more pics on tomorow.

hope she's behaving herself glynis xx she looks fab :wub: :wub: ruby misses alll of them lol xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, only just read the thread! So looks like Murphy has a new friend, hope she races better than he does :lol: are you coming to Highgate on 19th? ;)

:wub: meg :wub: slept till 5am this morning G&H, hows daisy doing. Meg bolts around the house and she can even jump onto the chairs, she barking growling and stalking everything that moves even her own reflection in the cooker and she loves to chase the tails of the other dogs, its as if she has been here forever. Glynis x
ditto, glynis, roxy , has i've just been informed , has hurt her leg, very tender, leigh was telling me, she climbed the stairs, was comming back down, when she took a tumble, i hope his bitch has only bruised her leg, so we'll be monitering the situation very closely, --- good luck with meg---------dennned

asleep at last, hope i havent bored you all with more pics, and this is suposed to be megs bed. Glynis

randomdogpics001.jpg

asleep at last, hope i havent bored you all with more pics, and this is suposed to be megs bed. Glynis
randomdogpics001.jpg
She looks well glynis, looks to be having a lot of fun! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: You can't beat loads of good puppy pics. I'am forever snapping away :thumbsup:

Hi Glynis,Murphy looks like he is enjoying his new play mate :thumbsup: Meg looks like she is coming on a treat :wub: :wub: Julie

randomdogpics001.jpg
It's lovely to see Meg all cuddled up with Murphy :huggles: :wub:

She look's like she's grown :lol: Keep the pics coming Glynis :thumbsup:

Hazel

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back