The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Meg

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely to see Daisy, Geoff and Hazel today at Westhoughton. Meg has the brown collar and Daisy the Red. Not much difference in them Meg just slightly longer and a little taller. Glynis

Nice to meet Meg today. She is a beauty, but Frankie definatly has the bigger ears.!!!!!

daisymeg015.jpg
Thanks for the pics Glynis :thumbsup: 2 little stunners even though I say it myself :lol:

Frankie has lovely ears pat :wub: meg is soooooo relieved that hers arnt that big after all. :*

Thanks for the pics Glynis :thumbsup: 2 little stunners even though I say it myself :lol:
Hay glynis. cracking pictures, defo, 2 little stunners lol. Daisy and meg both look great. Not been on K9 for a while, been really busy. Me and roxy were ment to be popping down for the day, but had some stuff to take care of. Hopefully if all goes well, we should be down and about in 2 or 3 weeks. Keep the pics comming :thumbsup: cheers leigh ;)

Both pups look so sweet, :wub: can't wait to see them develop and start racing. :thumbsup: di

Hay glynis. cracking pictures, defo, 2 little stunners lol. Daisy and meg both look great. Not been on K9 for a while, been really busy. Me and roxy were ment to be popping down for the day, but had some stuff to take care of. Hopefully if all goes well, we should be down and about in 2 or 3 weeks. Keep the pics comming :thumbsup: cheers leigh ;)
It would be nice to see you & Roxy :thumbsup: ,but some pics of her will do for now :lol:

Hi Leigh, it would be great if you and Roxy came down, Westhoughton if a friendly club and im sure you would be made more than welcome. Keep the pics coming. Glynis

Beautiful pics, beautiful pups, can't believe how quick they grow up.

Braved the snow on Sunday and took Meg to Shugbourgh and guess what she got a 3rd in the puppy showing sooooo pleased as this was her first show. Glynis

megshowing002.jpg

Well done Meg. Hope that is the first of many. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back