The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our New Puppy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lottie is an absolute sweetheart :wub: :wub: :wub: I hope you have a lifetime of fun and joy with her.

Thanks for the advice, will try yelping a bit more!

She is now 9 1/2 weeks.

I don't know why the pictures were so 'grainy' would that be the resizer?

:wub: Hi Debbie, looks like she's really got her paws 'under your table' and probably everywhere else too! :- " She 's really at home on the sofa too, hope your yelping gets loud enough! Yvette :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: What a pretty little girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: so gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: Lottie :wub: :wub: ... love her colour - she looks an angel. :huggles:

She's very lovely :huggles: Can't wait to see more pictures of her :b

Just caught up with this post, little Lottie is adorable :wub: . Have you introduced her to the hens yet?

Lottie is really pretty :wub:

My two have a go at our hens as well and they were bred here but even when very young the whole "pack" tortured the hens,so we just don't let them near them at least until they've settled down some,they are almost 6mths now. And that seemed to work with their Mum when she was little we just left it until she was a bit more mature,and she is now fine!! :thumbsup:

Incidently they also torture the cat too!!! :(

I've decide to leave the hens in their enclosure for now, they have enough space, also the garden doesn't get covered with chicken poo! (which Lottie insists on trying to eat!) She likes to watch them through the fence and actually didn't take any notice of them today, so things might get easier.

Resized_DSCN2640lottie3.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back