The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Puppies

jok

Jo - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Our puppies are 30 days old now.

Only Dora :wub: stayed still to have a proper picture taken

dora29d.JPG

The others just had to have an informal family photo :huggles:

Frankie is such a sweet boy he is happy to play with the puppies now Holly will share them :huggles:

family29d8.JPG

My, they have grown. Lots a squiggies, how lovely. :- "

I love the family photo. :huggles:

Good luck with the puppies, they look wonderful (have been visiting your site ...)

Looking very nice Jo :wub: Frankie must be an absolute sweetie, my boys run a mile at the prospect of puppies

Dora is aDORAble - :b :D

Lovely to see them all - they look great and Frankie is such of a lovely boy - thanks for putting on an update Jo :thumbsup:

jayp said:
Looking very nice Jo :wub:   Frankie must be an absolute sweetie, my boys run a mile at the prospect of puppies
Daisy says she raised her son to be a responsible father. None of this love 'em and leave 'em stuff! :D . Thay are looking fabulous. :wub: :huggles:

Maybe he's a 'new man' and is going to take over the child care from now on. :- "

They are such a bunch of cuties, can't wait to see them again!

And Jo is joking about them being a complete nightmare to stack - they are worse than that! :huggles:

i cant believe they are that old already bless them :wub: :wub:

Dora :wub: That family portrait pic is really lovely - def one id treasure if mine :thumbsup:

Beautiful! :wub: :wub:

Dora is a real stunner, gorgeous markings.

They are adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: how lovely to get a family portrait :huggles:

:huggles: Gorgeous family photo :wub: , and little Dora is a stunner. :wub: I love their lovely rich colouring, you must be very proud of them all. :thumbsup:

Zephyr said:
:huggles: Gorgeous family photo :wub: , and little Dora is a stunner. :wub:   I love their lovely rich colouring, you must be very proud of them all. :thumbsup:
Thank you :huggles: we are so very proud of them and Frankie and Holly for giving us such super pups.

Their colour is still changing, but they are such rich brindles, it will be interesting to see how they continue to change over the coming months. :thumbsup:

Thanks Jo, Just love little Dora, lovely pups. :wub: :thumbsup:

They are super puppies Jo & Rach and I love the family snapshot :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back