The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Walk

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
not all the pics are brill, as for the first time since buying the camera i had a twiddle with the settings (w00t)

DSCF0770.jpg

DSCF0769.jpg

im coming mam (w00t)

DSCF0779.jpg

DSCF0777.jpg

DSCF0776.jpg

DSCF0787.jpg

and a few senic ones

DSCF0788.jpg

DSCF0785.jpg

DSCF0784.jpg

and this may be good for the cloud thread

DSCF0774.jpg

Lovely pics Nicky :thumbsup: Can't you tell Autumn is nearly here with the change of colours. :teehee:

Love the colour of the bracken at this time of year...yes you can tell its Autumn.. :) ..your dogs are looking well Nicky. :wub: :wub: they look camouflaged amongst the undergrowth... :p :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures, Nicky :thumbsup:

Tia is so tall now ... she's nearly on the same level as the others (w00t)

I just got back from a 2 hour hike with Jinny the germans but forgot to take my camera :( Doh! :wacko:

jinnyfizz said:
Lovely pictures, Nicky  :thumbsup: Tia is so tall now ... she's nearly on the same level as the others  (w00t)

I just got back from a 2 hour hike with Jinny the germans but forgot to take my camera  :(   Doh!  :wacko:

(w00t) shes 19inches now same height as ollie :D

lovely pics Nicky :thumbsup: 3rd pic is great.. :wub: :wub: :wub: love the scenic ones too,looks beautiful

nicky12 said:
jinnyfizz said:
Lovely pictures, Nicky  :thumbsup: Tia is so tall now ... she's nearly on the same level as the others  (w00t)

I just got back from a 2 hour hike with Jinny the germans but forgot to take my camera  :(   Doh!  :wacko:

(w00t) shes 19inches now same height as ollie :D
Watch out Ollie (w00t) ;)

Nice pics Nicky! :thumbsup: Your dogs look as thought they are enjoying themselves amongst the bracken. I love the colour of the bracken at this time of year. I noticed on our walk that all the trees are beginning to turn colour. It really does look lovely round here when the autumnal colours are out. The cloud one is good too. :)

:thumbsup: Lovely pictures

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back