The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Out & About

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D great photos geoff/hazel glad little max is looking good and him and his sister look very happy playing in your garden :thumbsup:

Bet their keeping u occupied lol :lol:

milly said:
[/img]
Sheilatrialling.jpg

Sheila.jpg

Norman & Sheila having a handslip afew weks ago :wub:   :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sheila as just come into season at 10 months old

sheilanorman012.jpg

What a lovely day it was yesterday :thumbsup:

sheilanorman007-1.jpg

Our Norman & Sheila are one year old on the 18th of this month

sheilanorman010.jpg

Our Sheila, weighing in at 33lbs and Norman 37lbs :thumbsup:

them dogs look an absolute picture looks like a nice walk for them to :thumbsup:

shiela and norman r both beautiful :luck: :luck: good luck with them both geoff & hazel

(w00t) Alright Geoff, you've got me worried :lol: I've seen enough, they are looking in great condition, What weight and height are they,, ??? :lol: ;) Di

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Alright Geoff, you've got me worried :lol:   I've seen enough, they are looking in great condition, What weight and height are they,, ??? :lol:   ;) Di
Sheila weighs 33lb and Norman 37lb :thumbsup:

Not measured them,but they are both under 23"

milly said:
gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Alright Geoff, you've got me worried :lol:   I've seen enough, they are looking in great condition, What weight and height are they,, ??? :lol:   ;) Di

:thumbsup: Thanks Geoff, i like to know who might be competition for me next year., :lol: at the track or in a game fair field. :p :p :thumbsup: Di

I love the little black Bitch.,( bet she's the fastest of them both)? :thumbsup:

gabbitas31 said:
milly said:
gabbitas31 said:

:thumbsup: Thanks Geoff, i like to know who might be competition for me next year., :lol: at the track or in a game fair field. :p :p :thumbsup: Di

I love the little black Bitch.,( bet she's the fastest of them both)? :thumbsup:

Stop fishing Di :lol: theres too many prying eyes on here 8)

milly said:
gabbitas31 said:
milly said:
gabbitas31 said:

Stop fishing Di :lol: theres too many prying eyes on here 8)

(w00t) Who me, :- " won't pursue it any longer, :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: Di

(w00t) Me fishing, well i was The Ladies County Champion two years running when i was fishing,(so i was good at it) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
They look the part the black one has some length about it --might have to get a red rose for you yet!!! arr kidddddd

steve :teehee:

Lovely pics :wub: , can,t believe thats another year gone :)

milly said:
sadieandco said:
Brill news !!! Glad things are going well  :D
Lovely pics  :)

Thanks :thumbsup: he's only 5 months old, and he's had 3 ops, he's a brave little lad :thumbsup:

Din't know the wee man was ill Geoff.Great to here things are on the up n up for him.Must have been a few hard times there mate.Hopefully all will be well from here on in. Those two pups are a real credit to you and Hazel.Realy like the wee fawn boy.Would give you a fiver for him anyday. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back