The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Out & About

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
There going to be registering her with the non-peds :thumbsup: and Maltby will be their club :thumbsup:

Thats great news :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing them :D

rodders said:
She's gorgeous Geoff :wub: and you couldn't have picked a better home for her :thumbsup: Wish you as much success with Ruby,Darren as you've had with Ollie. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the nice comment karen/george :D just hope she can run like Ollie :thumbsup: hope to c u all at the non ped scene

This is "tiny" Teddy, Norman and Sheilas brother relaxing in Scotland. He now weighs in at a whopping 45lb

devon087.jpg

Great pics! When you said Norman and Sheila I was expecting a middle aged married couple on their holls or something. (w00t) :lol:

Linbin said:
Great pics! When you said Norman and Sheila I was expecting a middle aged married couple on their holls or something.  (w00t)   :lol:
:lol: nice one Linbin :thumbsup: middle aged couple :lol:

love the pics of norman & shiela trialling. have 2 say i was well impressed when i timed them up @ kirkaldy. 2 to watch out 4 im sure. :thumbsup:

pmsl @ the middle aged couple :lol:

milly said:
ruby001.jpg

Had a visitor this evening :thumbsup: this is our Sheila & Normans litter sister Ruby :wub: , she belongs to my mates son Darren and his wife Sarah from Lincoln.

She weighs 39lbs 14 oz

milly said:
attheslip.jpg
Norman1trialling.jpg

Sheilatrialling.jpg

Sheila.jpg

Norman & Sheila having a handslip afew weks ago :wub:   :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

marielou said:
This is "tiny" Teddy, Norman and Sheilas brother relaxing in Scotland. He now weighs in at a whopping 45lb
devon087.jpg

litter looking good :luck: :luck:

this is ben learning his trade in kirkcaldy scotland,,,,owned by david,,,ben doing really well

pic,,,,old photo

pic2-15.jpg

paddy a.k.a ( storm breaker ) from this litter that i own doing well starting to fill out now,,,mesured him yesterday 25inch to the shoulder now,,,,,( not got up date photo ) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
forgot to ask geoff and hazel,,,,,,are coming up to kirkcady open in september ( natilie open )...?????????????

ben will defintly be running,,,,,,,and i think paddy will be ready for his 1st debut then, :cheers:

whippeteerThe1st said:
forgot to ask geoff and hazel,,,,,,are  coming up to kirkcady open in september ( natilie open )...?????????????
ben will defintly be running,,,,,,,and i think paddy will be ready for his 1st debut then, :cheers:

I'm :( to say it won't be possible, we'll be off on our travells with the caravan.

milly said:
whippeteerThe1st said:
forgot to ask geoff and hazel,,,,,,are  coming up to kirkcady open in september ( natilie open )...?????????????

I'm :( to say it won't be possible, we'll be off on our travells with the caravan.

JUST INFORMING YOU THAT BOB'S AWAY ON HOLIDAY ...FOR A WEEK..SO YOU MIGHT NOT GET A REPLY FOR A WEE WHILE.. LOL

SUGAR RUSH said:
milly said:
whippeteerThe1st said:

JUST INFORMING YOU THAT BOB'S AWAY ON HOLIDAY ...FOR A WEEK..SO YOU MIGHT NOT GET A REPLY FOR A WEE WHILE.. LOL

:cheers: Sean

maxxolivia019.jpg

Hopefully a couple of new comers to the sport, in a afew years time

maxxolivia003.jpg

Our Max :thumbsup: he's just had his colostomy reversed, and every thing is looking good :thumbsup:

maxxolivia013.jpg

And this little girl as booked her place for the Scottish Derby next year :sweating: :sweating: :lol:

sadieandco said:
Brill news !!! Glad things are going well  :D
Lovely pics  :)

Thanks :thumbsup: he's only 5 months old, and he's had 3 ops, he's a brave little lad :thumbsup:

What lovely pics geoff, everyone must have been through a lot, am glad Max is coming on fingers crossed things continue to look up. Puts the stupidity of arguments about dogs etc into perspective :) :)

chris

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back