The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Out And About With Young Jeff & Nigel...

Mini Me

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
For those on K9 who dont visit the other forums, I thought you may like to see some photographs I took in the Yorkshire Dales over the weekend.

Jeff's bitch Skye...

skye.jpg

skyeA.jpg

skyeB.jpg

skyeC.jpg

skyeD.jpg

skyeE.jpg

skyeF.jpg

skyeG.jpg

Jeff's girl again...

skye15.jpg

skye16.jpg

skye17.jpg

skye19.jpg

And the final days bag of a dozen rabbit (I think - can't remember now)

endofday014.jpg

Pups are doing fine mate. Feel free to come round and see them over the weekend if you want. Cheers.

Mini Me said:
Pups are doing fine mate. Feel free to come round and see them over the weekend if you want. Cheers.
Ill have a look what im doing m8,should be racing sat and sun.Ill phone you b4 i come round though

Fab pics, except the one where Jack caught it :b :thumbsup: , does YOUNG Jeff streak his hair that grey :- " :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini Me said:
*Lesley* said:
does YOUNG Jeff streak his hair that grey :- "  :p
Apparently he has to, otherwise he gets knocked back in Tesco buying ale?

This thread is getting ageist now, I am a VERY PC person as you all know and would like to complain!! (w00t) :D

Jeff is known as the Silver Fox , he has it done every fortnight :cheers: mine , well it`s just natural , grey through a combination of kids whippets lurchers terriers and ferrets over the years (w00t) (w00t)

Cracking pics Minime btw , that pocket camera of yours certainly does the trick!! :thumbsup:

Wow, sensational photo's :thumbsup:

Those silver streaks would cost a pop star a lot of money :lol: :lol: :lol:

All grandads are either grey or bald :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back