• peppermint sue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bluenoise (pat)

• allypally

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i dont think it could have been trac :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

jane told me trac only peeeeee's pure gin (w00t)

Last edited:
peppermint lady said:
peppermint lady said:
sing song on the bus....
"hay diddle diddle

jane done a tiddle....all over the mini bus floor

pat laugh so much she done a big fluff

and trac fell out of the door"

:lol:    :lol:

"and then we have sue....who needed the loo

and ally had dribbled down her chin

and juney j, who laugh so hard her false teeth fell out in the bin"

did you all sing the song (w00t)

AnnSa said:
Painted Lady said:
AnnSa said:
Wow aren't those pissy pants just lovely  :thumbsup:
[SIZE=14pt]think the pink pair are very you ann...maybe you could model a pair for us all???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Not in this life........pmsl[/SIZE] :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]haha!! trace will though....cant wait to show off her new snazzy non leakers...if we are lucky she may do a tommy squeaker so we can see them inflate (w00t) [/SIZE]

trac said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmhely,sarah,clair i expect this sort of behaviour from you 3,BUT  jane what can i say im  :eek: after me taking the blame for the wet seat you have now forced me to tell the truth,ladies poor OLD jane her bag well lets say became rather  full and burst ,so as to save her any embarestment  i changed  seats with her  (w00t) ,sorry jane you left me no choice i had to tell the truth :- "

I know you "think" you changed seats but I expect the delusions are from a little too much of the old wacky backy, Trace (w00t)

I do think you should learn to roll 'em a bit neater :blink:

Joint.jpg

jinnyfizz said:
trac said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmhely,sarah,clair i expect this sort of behaviour from you 3,BUT  jane what can i say im  :eek: after me taking the blame for the wet seat you have now forced me to tell the truth,ladies poor OLD jane her bag well lets say became rather  full and burst ,so as to save her any embarestment  i changed  seats with her  (w00t) ,sorry jane you left me no choice i had to tell the truth :- "

I know you "think" you changed seats but I expect the delusions are from a little too much of the old wacky backy, Trace (w00t)

I do think you should learn to roll 'em a bit neater :blink:

Joint.jpg

:lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back