• peppermint sue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bluenoise (pat)

• allypally

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
congratualtions trac..........im really proud of you :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]well done trac!!!! you have won a lifetime supply of these babies!!!![/SIZE]

drum roll please........

tenalady.jpg

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] (w00t) Congratulations Trac (w00t) - (w00t) so proud to be your friend (w00t)

I was just wondering what the record is for the most threads all having a go at one person all running at the same time (w00t)

Would you happen to know Trac...think you're up to 3 or 4 at the moment :thumbsup: :- " :- " :- "

Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]well done trac!!!! you have won a lifetime supply of these babies!!!![/SIZE]
drum roll please........

tenalady.jpg

she's gonna need them...........she normally has to wear wellies........to catch the pee in.....that why her feet are all wrinkly and yellow :huggles:

poor old love :wub:

hely said:
Painted Lady said:
drum roll please........

:x   :x   :x   (w00t)   :lol:

tenalady.jpg

she's gonna need them...........she normally has to wear wellies........to catch the pee in.....that why her feet are all wrinkly and yellow :huggles:

poor old love :wub:

meddling said:
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] (w00t) Congratulations Trac (w00t)   -  (w00t) so proud to be your friend (w00t)

I was just wondering what the record is for the most threads all having a go at one person all running at the same time (w00t)

Would you happen to know Trac...think you're up to 3 or 4 at the moment :thumbsup:   :- "  :- "  :- "

no doubt julie will do a poll on that for you clair :p

oh trac, i feel bad for laughing at you...........here, these are for you..........

Image022.jpg

sweetPEEs :- "

awwwwwww trac

I

STILL

LOV

YA

NEW YOU LOT WERE MAD THIS THREAD JUST PROVES IT

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

tinabow said:
awwwwwww trac

I

STILL

LOV

YA

NEW YOU LOT WERE MAD THIS THREAD JUST PROVES IT

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I don't know what you mean Tina - you'll be the only one that Trac is speaking to in chat tonight so you'd better be there or she's gunna be awful bored :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]here ya are trace...pull on a pair of these lovlies and drive adam goddamn wild with desire...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...go baby go!!![/SIZE]

PHOACM20.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]i think we should all stop taking the PEE out of trac now.........its not very nice :unsure: [/SIZE]

Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]here ya are trace...pull on a pair of these lovlies and drive adam goddamn wild with desire...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...go baby go!!![/SIZE]

PHOACM20.jpg

but i have just seen this.............and its soooo funny...........so maybe we shouldnt stop :- "

trac knows we are only peeing around :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]some men out there might go for the placky pants look.....[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back