• peppermint sue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bluenoise (pat)

• allypally

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i need some help here it should be june in front not me :- "

do i care no my warnings past 90 im off soon :teehee: :teehee:

bring it on june :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

I can,t believe some one voted for me :angry:

I part own the bl--dy bus you don,t pee in your own motor :lol:

some one elses yes so own up who voted me (w00t)

Mmmmmmmm........... are you sure it was pee and not gin?? (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Just a thought, knowing that Trac was on the trip too :- "

Wondered if she brought her uncle gordon with her :teehee:

peppermint lady said:
sing song on the bus....
"hay diddle diddle

jane done a tiddle....all over the mini bus floor

pat laugh so much she done a big fluff

and trac fell out of the door"

:lol:   :lol:

pmsl (w00t) (w00t)

peppermint lady said:
sing song on the bus....
"hay diddle diddle

jane done a tiddle....all over the mini bus floor

pat laugh so much she done a big fluff

and trac fell out of the door"

:lol:   :lol:

"and then we have sue....who needed the loo

and ally had dribbled down her chin

and juney j, who laugh so hard her false teeth fell out in the bin"

peppermint sue said:
I can,t believe some one voted for me :angry: I part own the bl--dy bus you don,t pee in your own motor :lol:

Sue, I can't believe they are picking on us like that - you do 'em nowt but kindness, and that's how they repay you :( Do me a favour, cut off her wireless connection would you - she's been nowt but trouble since she had her own computer. I expect you had parental control on when she used yours :lol: I don't care if she's 39, she's not fit to be let loose on her own - maybe you could knock the wall through to next door, and keep her under supervision? :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
June Jonigk said:
peppermint sue said:
I can,t believe some one voted for me :angry: I part own the bl--dy bus you don,t pee in your own motor :lol:

Sue, I can't believe they are picking on us like that - you do 'em nowt but kindness, and that's how they repay you :( Do me a favour, cut off her wireless connection would you - she's been nowt but trouble since she had her own computer. I expect you had parental control on when she used yours :lol: I don't care if she's 39, she's not fit to be let loose on her own - maybe you could knock the wall through to next door, and keep her under supervision? :- "

39 :eek: :eek: you spiteful cow

peppermint lady said:
June Jonigk said:
peppermint sue said:

39 :eek: :eek: you spiteful cow

:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]TRACEY YOU DONE IT WHEN WE CAMPED AT WORCESTER !!! (w00t) :- " [/SIZE]

so therefore i point a finger at you :eek:

June Jonigk said:
peppermint sue said:

June I am sorry she is giving you so much grief :oops:

but i gave up trying to control her a long time ago :(

neil did say about cutting off her wireless but she,s got a key to our door

theirs no escape for us at least you can switch her off :lol:

we would love to build a bigger wall with razor wire on top :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
[SIZE=14pt]TRACEY YOU DONE IT WHEN WE CAMPED AT WORCESTER  !!!  (w00t)   :- " [/SIZE]
so therefore i point a finger at you  :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]trace i did try to cover for you by saying i spilt my drink over you but i cant cover for you on this one i'm afraid.....[/SIZE]

as if i would spill vodka
Shocked.jpg

Nobody believed you anyway Sarah :*

That cookies brilliant :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Painted Lady said:
stormydog said:
[SIZE=14pt]TRACEY YOU DONE IT WHEN WE CAMPED AT WORCESTER  !!!   (w00t)    :- " [/SIZE]
so therefore i point a finger at you  :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]trace i did try to cover for you by saying i spilt my drink over you but i cant cover for you on this one i'm afraid.....[/SIZE]

as if i would spill vodka
Shocked.jpg

im quite sure i saw a photo of trac with pee all over her pants.........im quite sure if you all ask sarah (painted lady) nice enough she will share with you all :- "

it was a very attractive pic of our trac :wub:

Im sure i have a copy of it somewhere :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back