• peppermint sue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bluenoise (pat)

• allypally

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:unsure: are we aloud to talk about nominations? :lol:

i voted for jane :b (jinnyfizz)

then i saw a piccy of her....and she dont look like the kinda lady to pee herself (w00t)

you never crossed my mind juney :huggles: ....now had it been "the brown stuff" i might of had to re-think :- " :lol: :oops:

Last edited:
peppermint lady said:
:unsure: are we aloud to talk about nominations? :lol: i voted for jane :b   (jinnyfizz)

then i ssaw a piccy of her....and she dont look like the kinda lady to pee herself (w00t)

you never crossed my mind juney :huggles: ....now had it been "the brown stuff" i might of had to re-think :- "  :lol:   :oops:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe you just said that to your old mate Juney. I have feelings you know :(

June Jonigk said:
peppermint lady said:
:unsure: are we aloud to talk about nominations? :lol: i voted for jane :b   (jinnyfizz)

then i ssaw a piccy of her....and she dont look like the kinda lady to pee herself (w00t)

you never crossed my mind juney :huggles: ....now had it been "the brown stuff" i might of had to re-think :- "  :lol:   :oops:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe you just said that to your old mate Juney. I have feelings you know :(

if your getting those feelings again june....hurry to the loo...dont want another accident tonight :lol:

peppermint lady said:
June Jonigk said:
peppermint lady said:

if your getting those feelings again june....hurry to the loo...dont want another accident tonight :lol:

You don't need to worry Ju, I've got me incontinence pants on :teehee:

this was taken earlier before getting back on the bus,notice im missing as i went to the loo so cant be me :- "

5nuns-1.jpg

so we have allypally,sue ,june,pat,jane (w00t) (w00t)

pmsl :lol:

:eek: june you got another vote :oops:

Last edited:
who keeps voting for june :- " terrible i wouldnt o:)

Well it can't have been me, Pat, Ally or Sue because we went swimming and peed it all out in the pool (w00t) :thumbsup:

nudeladies.jpg

trac said:
this was taken earlier before getting back on the bus,notice im missing as i went to the loo so cant be me :- "
5nuns-1.jpg

so we have allypally,sue ,june,pat,jane  (w00t)   (w00t)

Yeah, Trac was missing - lazy old bitch went for a sit down on the bench, couldn't be bothered to go to the loo - so there you are, there's the culprit

Notice nobody's having a go at Julie on this thread - that's because she was having a bum massage - just to make sure she doesn't get any cellulite :lol:

June Jonigk said:
trac said:
5nuns-1.jpg

so we have allypally,sue ,june,pat,jane  (w00t)   (w00t)

Yeah, Trac was missing - lazy old bitch went for a sit down on the bench, couldn't be bothered to go to the loo - so there you are, there's the culprit

:eek: your catching me up

sing song on the bus....

"hay diddle diddle

jane done a tiddle....all over the mini bus floor

pat laugh so much she done a big fluff

and trac fell out of the door"

:lol: :lol:

June Jonigk said:
Notice nobody's having a go at Julie on this thread - that's because she was having a bum massage - just to make sure she doesn't get any cellulite :lol:

pmsl...to late for that juney

and dont start on me...i been cleaning up urine all evening :x

Last edited:
peppermint lady said:
June Jonigk said:

oh dear julie i understand a bit young julie but no need to be ashamed :- "

peppermint lady said:
June Jonigk said:

Have you heard about those Tena Lady things Julie - or you could just use the pads with wings, they'd do the trick :teehee:

Oooh, which nasty person has voted for Pat - the nurse said she was dry when she got in :lol:

dont forget juney...you wipe....you check....then wipe again

coz im having terrible trouble getting the skids out you draws :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back