Votes: 0 0.0%
  • peppermint sue

• bluenoise (pat)

• allypally

• Total voters
i work in a care home so could get you a packet of supa dupa extra huge tenna lady **** pads if that is any help? :oops: :oops:

WIGGY said:
i work in a care home so could get you a packet of supa dupa extra huge  tenna lady **** pads if that is any help? :oops:   :oops:
im sure our trac would be very grateful :thumbsup:

WIGGY said:
i work in a care home so could get you a packet of supa dupa extra huge  tenna lady **** pads if that is any help? :oops:   :oops:
That would be great Wiggy - save anymore accidents :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Bless her :lol: :lol: :lol:

meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
hely said:
you can do it clair (w00t)
Here you go then...the edited version! (w00t)

:eek: :eek: it was SARAH'S VODKA

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Hi Trac - I thought you were busy with your stir fry :D

...and as Sarah has already said...do any of us really think that she would waste a drop of vodka...

:oops: think I'm running now.......... :lol:

she does when she falls out of the boot :- "

trac said:
meddling said:
trac said:
meddling said:
hely said:
you can do it clair (w00t)
Here you go then...the edited version! (w00t)

:eek: :eek: it was SARAH'S VODKA

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Hi Trac - I thought you were busy with your stir fry :D

...and as Sarah has already said...do any of us really think that she would waste a drop of vodka...

:oops: think I'm running now.......... :lol:

she does when she falls out of the boot :- "

:lol:

trac..........its something that lots of old people have to put up with..........just ask...........Pat, Ann and Trish :)

SlowlyBackwards.gif

hely said:
trac..........its something that lots of old people have to put up with..........just ask...........Pat, Ann and Trish :)

SlowlyBackwards.gif

:lol: think you should be the one running hely (w00t) by the way you missed junes name off :- " oh and sonias oh yes and sue and lets not forget jane (w00t) :sweating:

hely said:

SlowlyBackwards.gif

OI im now going to tell Pat and Trish about you,

you'll be sorry

Fight.gif

trac said:
hely said:

SlowlyBackwards.gif

:lol: think you should be the one running hely (w00t) by the way you missed junes name off :- " oh and sonias oh yes and sue and lets not forget jane (w00t) :sweating:

Im telling on you to Trac

fight.gif

AnnSa said:
trac said:
hely said:

SlowlyBackwards.gif

fight.gif

yeah..........pissy pants trac..........Ann is gonna tell on you :p

hely said:
AnnSa said:
trac said:
hely said:

SlowlyBackwards.gif

fight.gif

:eek: im telling on you ,you swore :p

trac said:
hely said:
AnnSa said:
trac said:
hely said:

SlowlyBackwards.gif

fight.gif

:eek: im telling on you ,you swore :p

Funnyfaces.gif

(w00t) well ive just had a call from the care home :- " :- " :- "

and the AWARD FOR MRS PISSY DRAWS GOES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>..............TRAC.............. :wacko: :wacko:

......you musty cow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back