The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Out On Our Sunday Run

mazza

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Out on our walk this morning, Annie seems to have a big smile on her face.

smilie_annie_1.jpg

Crackin Picture!!! :thumbsup: Well done you!

Great picture, and yes she does look like she's smilling :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great pic Annie looks like a one very happy whippie :wub:

Awww thats a lovely pic of one happy whippy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Beautiful picture and Annie is a lovely girl. :wub: o:) :cheers: love her colouring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely happy whippy picture :wub: :thumbsup: :wub:

Julie

Thats lovely photo of a lovely whippet :wub: :thumbsup:

Here's some pictures from our Sunday walk as well.

http://fastdogs.ca/album.aspx?ID=7d7ad387-...26-58d0f6366ba3

We take the dogs to a conservation area...about 150 acres of paths, trees, rivers & ponds. I like this walk because they get to go "leashless". They can run & sniff & "hunt" & do what dogs were meant to do. We go every Sunday morning. It's a wonderful couple of hours. The dogs come back tuckered out & hubby & I get to spend some time together....just walking & talking.

I'll introduce the crew......

Merlin-red brindle greyhound

Zephyr- the larger white & fawn brindle whippet

Phoenix-the white & mahogany brindle whippet

Vegas- the smaller white & fawn brindle whippet with the angel kiss between his ears (picture #1)

Scarlet-the Chinese Crested

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

S.

:- )

4fastdogs said:

http://fastdogs.ca/album.aspx?ID=7d7ad387-...26-58d0f6366ba3

We take the dogs to a conservation area...about 150 acres of paths, trees, rivers & ponds.  I  like this walk because they get to go "leashless".  They can run & sniff & "hunt" & do what dogs were meant to do.  We go every Sunday morning.  It's a wonderful couple of hours.  The dogs come back tuckered out & hubby & I get to spend some time together....just walking & talking.   

I'll introduce the crew......

Merlin-red brindle greyhound

Zephyr- the larger white & fawn brindle whippet

Phoenix-the white & mahogany brindle whippet

Vegas- the smaller white & fawn brindle whippet with the angel kiss between his ears (picture #1)

Scarlet-the Chinese Crested

S.

scarlet is gorgus i love chinse crested but hubby wont let me have one cas its the only breed that ever bit him. One day i will have one

4fastdogs said:

S.

Lovely pictures

Your so lucky to have such a wonderful place to take your bunch for their run.

Is little Scarlet worn out keeping up with the bigger ones, do you finish up carrying her home.

Theres an old disused RAF airfield just a couple of miles from us and we take ours there regular, we hardly ever see anyone else there. The dogs have a real good old time. A glider club uses this air field and we watch them getting hoisted up and landing really close to.

"Lovely pictures

Your so lucky to have such a wonderful place to take your bunch for their run.

Is little Scarlet worn out keeping up with the bigger ones, do you finish up carrying her home"

Scarlet can & does "run with the big dogs". We were really surprised at first. She's almost 9 years old, second in age only to Merlin, the greyhound (he's 10).

She's our 5th dog, & the 4th rescue. Zephyr is the only one who wasn't from a rescue situation. He was our first whippet & got 6 CKC points before growing into a "whoppet". He weighs in at 45-46 pounds in prime condition. His breeder gave up when other handlers joked about sneaking him into the greyhound groups.

Scarlet is our first toy breed. She is even "cuddlier" than the whippets, if you can believe it. And she has the attitude of a pit bull. She weighs about 8.5 pounds & can quite happily put all 3 whippets & the greyhound in their place.

She really is pretty when she moves...a real high stepping prance. Beautiful to watch.

Sam

Wow - just love your album photos - lovely dogs you have there. :thumbsup: :wub: o:)

I love Cresteds. Another bred I'd like to have one day :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back