The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oxford Open 13.05.07

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well what a day at Oxford........weather was crap (w00t) but the ground was great :thumbsup: spoz we can't have it all and the rain did clear up pm.

Well done to the millgang :thumbsup: .Very well done Baby Love a bramer of a semi final which earned her a place in the main final, she ran her little socks off,I know mum was real proud of her :wub: .

Good days racing Thanks Oxford :thumbsup:

Good pic "post 18" sure thats Sue and Steve Evans little babe Gypsy

Well Done Oxford for putting a good days racing shame we could'nt have the weather :rant:

Well done to all the finalist's

Well done to our mate Ralphie again :thumbsup: ( Run at Mill)

Hope to see you at Gloucester my ol mucker :thumbsup:

Love Tina Colin and the Boy's :thumbsup:

finalez said:
Good pic "post 18" sure thats Sue and Steve Evans little babe Gypsy
:thumbsup:

DSC_0064130507.jpg

Many thanks to all at South Oxford for battling against the elements for a great day's racing (and to Tracy for letting us shelter in her gazebo). :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lloyd said:
Wow - great picture of Trouble & my Ross - Thanks for sharing it Lloyd :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed the day - despite the weather. Well done to everyone at Oxford and to those that helped out.

Thanks for adding the results Tracey - my programme is just a bundle of soggy paper that has stuck together (I did get a spare one to fill in tho - so can do that now). :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure: WET you could called it :- " but soggy is a better one :lol:

but still a great day racing,

well done to fuller spirit :thumbsup: he looked like he enjoyed his day out :thumbsup:

run at mill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: say no more :thumbsup:

and well done to all the helpers that got soaked :oops:

fingers crossed for better weather next weekend :thumbsup:

Last edited:
finalez said:
Well what a day at Oxford........weather was crap (w00t)   but the ground was great  :thumbsup: spoz we can't have it all and the rain did clear up pm.            Well done to the millgang  :thumbsup: .Very well done Baby Love  a bramer of a semi final which earned her a place in the main final, she ran her little socks off,I know mum was real proud of her :wub: .

Yes Leslie, you are certainly right, weather,ground,dogs run very well in all that wet :thumbsup: and a big WELL DONE to all the dogs and finalists, especially, Uptown Girl, Summer Breeze, Baby Love, Kaa, Akila, Deadly Spirit,and of course, all the dogs, they ran great all day.

See you all at Gloucester, (Hope we get some sunshine lol)

all the best shazxxx

;)

shaz pedder said:
finalez said:
Well what a day at Oxford........weather was crap (w00t)   but the ground was great  :thumbsup: spoz we can't have it all and the rain did clear up pm.            Well done to the millgang  :thumbsup: .Very well done Baby Love  a bramer of a semi final which earned her a place in the main final, she ran her little socks off,I know mum was real proud of her :wub: .

Yes Leslie, you are certainly right, weather,ground,dogs run very well in all that wet :thumbsup: and a big WELL DONE to all the dogs and finalists, especially, Uptown Girl, Summer Breeze, Baby Love, Kaa, Akila, Deadly Spirit,and of course, all the dogs, they ran great all day.

all the best shazxxx

The club have ordered perfect racing weather Shaz :thumbsup:

(Not guaranteed, but hopefully happening ;) )

Let's pray we don't get the monsoon next week (w00t) again

Well done to all the finalists, - especially Beau Brummel for winning his final, and Indianna Joe also. :cheers:

Big congratulations to Gelert for such a great performance at his first Open! :D :thumbsup: :D

shaz pedder said:
finalez said:

all the best shazxxx

Wow they all did fantastic :cheers:

You must be over the moon with little Edee Jacquie :D :thumbsup:

Also congrats to the Mill Gang :thumbsup:

Well done to all the finalists & winners :cheers:

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments about Edee "Baby Love" :thumbsup:

The weather was terrible but I had a lovely day :D it certainly made Jim's Birthday :D

Well done also to all the other finalists :thumbsup:

Here are a few pictures from yesterday of some of the finals :) .

2007Oxford1.jpg

2007Oxford3.jpg

2007Oxford4.jpg

2007Oxford5.jpg

2007Oxford6.jpg

Last photo, - of Flo's Uncle Gelert (Flaming Floyde) winning his final! :thumbsup:

2007Oxford14.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back