The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Paddling Pool

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ok iv got two of these for tia to have her babies in ,do you think this size is ok for her and babies :D

:wub:

tia says whats this all about then mam :huggles:

P1010001-33.jpg

P1010003-36.jpg

P1010005-24.jpg

P1010007-20.jpg

:unsure: is it not suitable then do you think :unsure:

i was in the middle of replying to this the other day, dont remember why it didnt get up :blink:

anyway,

what is ollie doing in that pool with tia? does blue know about this? surely he cannot be happy about his fiancee in a pool with another man :eek: :- "

look perfect to me nicky (not that i would know :b ),

seems to be plenty room for mummy and babies :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
nicky12 said:
ok iv got two of these for tia to have her babies in ,do you think this size is ok for her and babies  :D :wub:

(w00t) Babies (w00t) - What have I missed whilst I've been away ???

Pauline

maggie217 said:
nicky12 said:
ok iv got two of these for tia to have her babies in ,do you think this size is ok for her and babies  :D :wub:

Pauline

Don't panic Pauline (w00t) - you haven't missed anything yet! This is Nicky getting incredibly organised as she hopes to put Blue to Tia in the Spring time...which is why no one was in a hurry to answer... :- " :- "

meddling said:
maggie217 said:
nicky12 said:

Pauline

Don't panic Pauline (w00t) - you haven't missed anything yet! This is Nicky getting incredibly organised as she hopes to put Blue to Tia in the Spring time...which is why no one was in a hurry to answer... :- " :- "

Big sigh of relief that I've not missed anything. :sweating: I know Nicky likes to have things well planned. :D

Cheers

Pauline

Nicky i would say thats plenty big enough :thumbsup: She got plenty of room to move around and stretch when she likes :D :D and plenty of room for the puppies.

:D thanks everyone for the replies ,no pauline youve not missed anything yet ....hopefull will have baby tia and blues next year and il be keeping one or maybe to :- " or maybe three :oops: and clair you have to be organised ,i hate leaving everything till the last min drives me potty :b thanks dawn with your help im shure il do alright by tia ,couldnt wish for a better breeder always ther wen i need advice no matter how small or silly the question maybe :huggles: do you realise your guna be a GREAT GRAND MOTHER :- " (w00t) im not saying your getting old mrs :- "

ALSO ONE LAST QUESTION DO YOU THINK ITS DEEP ENOUGH :blink:

k4tie-d said:
i was in the middle of replying to this the other day, dont remember why it didnt get up :blink:
anyway,

what is ollie doing in that pool with tia? does blue know about this? surely he cannot be happy about his fiancee in a pool with another man :eek:   :- "

seems to be plenty room for mummy and babies :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:

(w00t) Blue was fast asleep when they were trying it out ,so ollie though hed try his luck ,but wen the time comes he wont be going anywere near tia as he only has one ball (w00t) thats his nickname "OLLIE ONE BALL " :- " :lol:

nicky12 said:
:D thanks everyone for the replies ,no pauline youve not missed anything yet ....hopefull will have baby tia and blues next year and il be keeping one or maybe to  :- " or maybe three  :oops: and clair you have to be organised ,i hate leaving everything till the last min drives me potty  :b thanks dawn with your help im shure il do alright by tia ,couldnt wish for a better breeder always ther wen i need advice no matter how small or silly the question maybe :huggles:   do you realise your guna be a GREAT GRAND MOTHER  :- "  (w00t) im not saying your getting old mrs  :- "
ALSO ONE LAST QUESTION DO YOU THINK ITS DEEP ENOUGH  :blink:

Awwwwwwwww bless :huggles: :huggles: I can cope with being a Great Granny :D

Its deep enough for the birth,but i would soon get something else alot deeper as they will soon crawl their way out :lol: I t might be ok for the first two weeks :- " :D

nicky12 said:
k4tie-d said:
anyway,

what is ollie doing in that pool with tia? does blue know about this? surely he cannot be happy about his fiancee in a pool with another man :eek:   :- "

(w00t) Blue was fast asleep when they were trying it out ,so ollie though hed try his luck ,but wen the time comes he wont be going anywere near tia as he only has one ball (w00t) thats his nickname "OLLIE ONE BALL " :- " :lol:

:eek: nicky poor ollie, first you dress him in girls clothes then you give him a nick name like that shame on you :- " (w00t)

daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
:D thanks everyone for the replies ,no pauline youve not missed anything yet ....hopefull will have baby tia and blues next year and il be keeping one or maybe to  :- " or maybe three  :oops: and clair you have to be organised ,i hate leaving everything till the last min drives me potty  :b thanks dawn with your help im shure il do alright by tia ,couldnt wish for a better breeder always ther wen i need advice no matter how small or silly the question maybe :huggles:   do you realise your guna be a GREAT GRAND MOTHER  :- "  (w00t) im not saying your getting old mrs  :- "

Its deep enough for the birth,but i would soon get something else alot deeper as they will soon crawl their way out :lol: I t might be ok for the first two weeks :- " :D

(w00t) another excuse to go shopping then :- " better get a deeper one to :- "

k4tie-d said:
nicky12 said:
k4tie-d said:
anyway,

:eek: nicky poor ollie, first you dress him in girls clothes then you give him a nick name like that shame on you :- " (w00t)

we call him it in the most loving way :huggles: he even wags his tail :- " :lol: thats mild compared to what i call tia and poppy :- "

nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
nicky12 said:

(w00t) another excuse to go shopping then :- " better get a deeper one to :- "
:lol: You will be surprise how they can get out and about,you will need something that is firm as i should imaging they will crawl over the edge,as its soft. and high enough so that they can't get out,but not too high for Mum so that she can come out when she wants :thumbsup: I use a very large plastic dog bed,the pups started to crawl out by about three weeks,then they went in their pen.

nicky12 said:

Are you reasdy for Christmas yet Nicky :- "

i would have thought if you keep the sides of the pool fully inflated then they would have a hard job getting out, untill they were big enough, then you would move them to a pen anyway?? :wacko:

nicky you could always lend tia and pups that big blue pool you had in your garden they sure would have trouble getting out of there :- " (w00t)

meddling said:
nicky12 said:

Are you reasdy for Christmas yet Nicky :- "

funny you should say that clair im about half way throu my crimbo shopping (w00t)

k4tie-d said:
i would have thought if you keep the sides of the pool fully inflated then they would have a hard job getting out, untill they were big enough, then you would move them to a pen anyway?? :wacko:
nicky you could always lend tia and pups that big blue pool you had in your garden they sure would have trouble getting out of there :- "  (w00t)

(w00t) its flipping 12ft round ,and about 3 ft high ,tia would never get bk out never mind pups :lol: :lol:

nicky12 said:
k4tie-d said:
nicky you could always lend tia and pups that big blue pool you had in your garden they sure would have trouble getting out of there :- "  (w00t)

(w00t) its flipping 12ft round ,and about 3 ft high ,tia would never get bk out never mind pups :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: well at least you would know they was all safe :lol: :lol:

Nicky, Tia was a little devil for trying to get out,she was quite a stong pup and very determine to climb out of the dog bed,she was the first one to do this and thats when they went in their pen :D i had three litter in this dog bed and would'nt do without it :thumbsup: its easy to keep clean too :D

Tia was the greediest too,its funny how you get to know all the things they do and so comical.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back