The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Painting Of Ruso By Olivia Haynes (oeh)

Absolutely stunning. Like the best portraits it captures something extra - a bit of soul. Love the close up and the fabulous detail. A beautiful dog and a wonderful portrait.

You are so clever Olivia, what medium do you use? Do you draw humans too?

wow, I'm so impressed!! :)

aren't you both lucky - one for having huge talent, the other for benefiting from it (w00t) :lol: :thumbsup:

How lucky are you TC!!! (w00t)

That really is a fantastic picture - I think your style really lends itself well to such a striking stripey such as Ruso :wub: Well done Olivia :D

wow they are gorguse ,olivia your very talented :thumbsup:

Just beautiful... :thumbsup: be careful Olivia we'll all want one next ;) !

~JO~ said:
How lucky are you TC!!!  (w00t)
That really is a fantastic picture - I think your style really lends itself well to such a striking stripey such as Ruso  :wub: Well done Olivia  :D

VERY Lucky Jo, and I do appreciate it I can tell you!

It was such a wonderful gesture from Olivia, and I still can't get over how beautiful it is :wub:

Oooh....it's my new avatar :wub:

ooooh olivia,arent you clever?wish i could paint like that. :D youve got a fantastic talent :thumbsup:

Thats brill !

You missed his spotty bits though !!! :- " :p :D Only joking ! ;) :thumbsup:

Millie said:
Thats brill ! You missed his spotty bits though !!!  :- "  :p   :D   Only joking !  ;)   :thumbsup:

Ah well you might thing so but look closely at his boy bit..... :b

WOW!

That's brilliant - have you decided where to put it TC?

Wow Tracey/Olivia - what a gorgeous painting of the gorgeous Ruso :huggles:

Rae said:
WOW!
That's brilliant - have you decided where to put it TC?

I might have 8)

Actually, I have two places in mind....I just need to see which place it looks best in when I get it home.

Don't worry, I'll be taking pics when it's all framed and up :wub:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That's just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Such a gorgeous boy too :wub: :wub: :wub:

That is breath taking.

What an amazing piece of art.

Well done to the artist.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back