The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pair Of Breeding Iggies For Sale

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
if you further look into this lady and her dogs she also has a pup for sale at 1500, i did make the relevent people aware a while back :thumbsup:

i can do better than that!i know the name of a really good brief! :thumbsup: im sure we could find a reason for your momentary abberation? :- " like you had a deprived childhood as there was no k9 in them days! :lol: (only kiddin hun,dont wanna get on the wrong side of you with a sharp pointy thing in your hand!!!) :lol: )
Like the sound of the brief, hope he is good (w00t)

Dont worry about the sharp pointy thing, thats only going in one direction (w00t)

P.S A donation button sounds good BUT £1500 - £2000 is an awful lot of money to try & raise :(

nina said:
i can do better than that!i know the name of a really good brief! :thumbsup: im sure we could find a reason for your momentary abberation? :- " like you had a deprived childhood as there was no k9 in them days! :lol: (only kiddin hun,dont wanna get on the wrong side of you with a sharp pointy thing in your hand!!!) :lol: )

Dont worry about the sharp pointy thing, thats only going in one direction (w00t)

P.S A donation button sounds good BUT £1500 - £2000 is an awful lot of money to try & raise :(

It could be worth a try though.

Lynn-Alexandria said:
nina said:

Anythings worth a try, if we could get them out!! :thumbsup:

nina said:
Lynn-Alexandria said:
nina said:

Yeah. My question is how much is she asking for both dogs and is she keeping the third dog in that picture?

Lynn-Alexandria said:
nina said:
Lynn-Alexandria said:
nina said:

Yeah. My question is how much is she asking for both dogs and is she keeping the third dog in that picture?

Breed rescue is aware so hopefully they have that kind of money. The problem with us just 'buying them out' is that it only encourages people like this to carry on behaving like this. They've succeeded and are happy - they've got their money. What's to stop them doing it again?

If they are loving owners then maybe they're just guilty of ignorance and don't see that trying to make 'serious' money out of these dogs is just exploitation of a vulnerable breed. Maybe they've just not thought through what 'breeding' means in the hands of the wrong type of person :(

Yes I agree Fiona that it's not going to help in the long run - but those little faces :( :( :(

and breed rescue will only do the same presumably?

(Or will they send in the milk tray man to dog nap them? :thumbsup: 8) )

Unfortunately Rescue just does not have that kind of money at all.

If it did no problem.

I will get back to you shortly, as we certainly don't want these 2 poor little mites setting up the next puppy farmer in the breed, we have too many of them all ready :(

nina, i've still got that golf club handy... :- " ;)

Does anyone know whereabouts in the country they are?

God, I wish I had the money, too. They look so sad in that picture :(

~Helen~ said:
Does anyone know whereabouts in the country they are?
God, I wish I had the money, too. They look so sad in that picture :(

They're in Norfolk. The advert is still there. Don't know any more :(

Ok, here is what is happening.

Basically as ive said Rescue just dont have that kind of money £2000 for the 2.

Its a difficult situation as if they get that kind of money & feather their cap its just going to continue as there are more there.

On the other hand the dogs deserve a proper loving home NOT to be sold as a pair of "breeding machines"

They WONT negotiate & accept less than £2000.

Theyhave been offered an alternative & we are waiting for a reply although i wont hold my breath :- "

What do you do? :(

Looks like the pup advertised at £1500 has gone, where we dont know :(

The last resort will be to see if we can get some kind of donation to get them out.

Will keep you posted :thumbsup:

The ad that was in there last week. It was advertising the pair of breeding Iggys. Was she offering them at 1500 and then put the price up to 1000 each? Or was that the pup that was being advertised?

Lynn-Alexandria said:
The ad that was in there last week. It was advertising the pair of breeding Iggys. Was she offering them at 1500 and then put the price up to 1000 each? Or was that the pup that was being advertised?

The pup alone was £1500, these two are £1000 each.

nina said:
Lynn-Alexandria said:

The pup alone was £1500, these two are £1000 each.

Yeah but the ad for the breeding iggys was on that ad. It was when I wrote the thread about Epupz and Im sure that the ad said "A pair of breeding iggys" the pic was only of the dog and the bitch...the pup was nowhere to be seen. The price on that was 1500 and then when I looked at the ad now it is the male and the female advertised at a 1000.

Yeah but the ad for the breeding iggys was on that ad.  It was when I wrote the thread about Epupz and Im sure that the ad said "A pair of breeding iggys" the pic was only of the dog and the bitch...the pup was nowhere to be seen.  The price on that was 1500 and then when I looked at the ad now it is the male and the female advertised at a 1000.

So i guess she has upped the stakes :(

Doesn't take a scientist to fathom out what many of the "undesirables" are going to be thinking when they see price tags like these :(

nina said:
Yeah but the ad for the breeding iggys was on that ad.  It was when I wrote the thread about Epupz and Im sure that the ad said "A pair of breeding iggys" the pic was only of the dog and the bitch...the pup was nowhere to be seen.  The price on that was 1500 and then when I looked at the ad now it is the male and the female advertised at a 1000.

So i guess she has upped the stakes :(

Doesn't take a scientist to fathom out what many of the "undesirables" are going to be thinking when they see price tags like these :(

They will have pound signs in their eyes and in the meantime its the poor dogs who suffer the consequences :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back