The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Party, Party, Party

janfiers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Don't forget we're having a party at the Houndshow on 6th August. I've ordered and paid for the cake (it's a big un) and I'll take a tray of sandwiches and some wine. Any other contributions will be gratefully received.

If anyone sees :wub: :wub: Pedro :wub: :wub: before the day (and the day itself till everything's laid out) PLEASE don't spill the beans as he doesn't know anything about it.

Sounds great Jan, i'll bring some Wine and apperatiffe's!!!!! :lol:

Don't let me at the Vino 'till I've come out of the ring with Connor Though :huggles:

I ll take some `homemade` sausage rolls , that my friends at Tesco keep in the freezer for me till I need them :- " :lol:

Gosh, Jan, how on earth are you going to keep a huge bun hidden (w00t)

I will bring some sausagey stuff and some crispy thingys.

Russ I cant imagine even you drinking before minor puppy dog :blink: :D :cheers:

JAX said:
I ll take some `homemade` sausage rolls , that my friends at Tesco keep in the freezer for me till I need them  :- "  :lol:
Hey! Thats a coincedence ive got friends at Tesco that do that for me too! :lol:

Worried i'll miss half of you! How will i know who you all are??? :( Or shall i just look for a mountain of food???? (w00t)

I'm pig sick that I won't be there!!!

I expect someone to eat and drink my share though -don't forget I'm a veggie!!!!!

Don't know why I didn't enter Fern -I was a bit sick that I'd missed entering the pups by one day and never thought just to bring Fern. I know - I'm thick (Don't all agree)

Good luck to all K9ers going though :luck: :luck: :luck:

whippynit said:
Worried i'll miss half of you! How will i know who you all are??? :(   Or shall i just look for a  mountain of food???? (w00t)
Just look for me Lisa :cheers:

You can guarantee that Dawn will be by the mountain of food all day,we all need to get there early before she's eaten it all! (w00t) :D

I shouldn't let Russ near the vino at any time :blink:

I'll bring some cake & nibbly bits :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen I'll need a drink to calm my nerves!!

Well thats my excuse anyway :- " :- "

Someone asked me to point Ozzy out at Leeds, i jokingly said the one with the pint in his hand, and guess what?........he had got one in his hand (w00t)

jools said:
I'm pig sick that I won't be there!!!I expect someone to eat and drink my share though -don't forget I'm a veggie!!!!!

Don't know why I didn't enter Fern -I was a bit sick that I'd missed entering the pups by one day and never thought just to bring Fern. I know - I'm thick (Don't all agree)

Good luck to all K9ers going though :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

You can still come even if you havnt entered you know :thumbsup: So thats no excuse :cheers:

When PMH and I get together we always seem to find our way to the Beer Tent :D

Last year at Leeds we followed Keith Thornton (Whippet Judge) into the Bar and I said to Phil

'We're ok Phil, Keith'll have to come past us when he's finished his drink'(as we were sat in the entrance)

Anway a few pints later I said to Phil

'Time's getting on Phil, we better get back to ring...'

We got Back and Phil had missed his class!! :lol: :oops: :lol:

:cheers: Yes Jools you can still come to the show and enjoy the party.

:- " Karen, Maurice will be bringing the big bun and tables, although he's not aware of it yet, so Pedro hopefully won't know till the last minute. At least that's the theory anyway. Everyone's welcome.

:wacko: Hope someone will be there with a camera, cos I'm bound to forget one, it'll go wrong or I'll drop it.

:teehee: I'm really looking forward to it, hope it's a nice day so we can have it all outside.

Got to go now, have to do my radio show on our local hospital radio.

Ozzy, you'll be so up on excitement you won't need alcohol.

Lolcoe said:
Someone asked me to point Ozzy out at Leeds, i jokingly said the one with the pint in his hand, and guess what?........he had got one in his hand (w00t)
That could have been dodgy, there were loads of gezzery types with pints of beer (w00t) There were even some gezzery women with pints, although, come to think about it most of them had beards (w00t) :oops:

Karen said:
Lolcoe said:
That could have been dodgy, there were loads of gezzery types with pints of beer (w00t) There were even some gezzery women with pints, although, come to think about it most of them had beards (w00t) :oops:

OOOOHHH .you Southern Snob !!! (w00t) I suppose YOU only drink PIMMS :- " :lol:

where is the houndshow guys?...and is it teh lind of thing anyone can turn up to? and if they do, can they bring their dogs along for the laugh, or is it much more sensible an occasion thatn that?....oh, and probably some more questions i haven't thought of yet!

urchin said:
where is the houndshow guys?...and is it teh lind of thing anyone can turn up to? and if they do, can they bring their dogs along for the laugh, or is it much more sensible an occasion thatn that?....oh, and probably some more questions i haven't thought of yet!

Its at Stafford County show ground , any one can go , but only dogs entered and with a pass will be allowed in ,sorry :( It is the Hound Association Championship show , . but we do have a display of working hounds too .several hunts take place to try to win best `pack` . A great sight to see it is too .as some of them are `mounted` packs ( the huntsmen , not the dogs :wacko: )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back