The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Party, Party, Party

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
bertie said:
Just to let you all know,
Dolly (Helen) sent me a pm telling me that she is buying the drinks at the Houndshow following a long standing tradition when you win BOB like she did at Leeds.

:cheers:   :cheers:   Helen

:oops: Bertie that was our little secret, hope you dont tell anything else :- "

:wub: I will bring a bottle of moet, for when conner wins his class.

Sorry Russ you wont be able to have any cos you will have to go back in for the challenge :oops:

Might save you a little sip (w00t)

dolly said:
bertie said:
Dolly (Helen) sent me a pm telling me that she is buying the drinks at the Houndshow following a long standing tradition when you win BOB like she did at Leeds.

No our secret is still safe I dont think anyone knows that we are having a hot passionate affair. :oops:

good luck with connor tomorrow russ, & to all the rest of yous :luck: :luck:

have a nice day hope the rain stays off. 8) :cheers:

im of to an irish ch. show with freda & bob. judge. f. bothwell (w00t) :wacko: :- "

vivo said:
good luck with connor tomorrow russ, & to all the rest of yous :luck:   :luck: have a nice day hope the rain stays off. 8)   :cheers:  

im of to an irish ch. show with freda & bob.  judge. f. bothwell (w00t)   :wacko:   :- "

What ARE you doing with Connor tomorrow Russ?

PLEEEEEZE let us know :cheers:

wish we were going :( maybe OH would like a little drive out next week, sort of in Houndshow direction :- "

Hope theres lots of pics if we cant go

best of luck to you all, especially Connor :wub: :luck:

I asked Russ if he'd received his passes for Bakewell the other day,er no,he said & then found the entry in a drawer :eek: :blink:

So it wouldn't surprise me at all if he did turn up for the Hound show tomorrow (w00t) :lol:

MEN,what are they like??? :wacko:

:wub:

bertie said:
dolly said:
bertie said:

No our secret is still safe I dont think anyone knows that we are having a hot passionate affair. :oops:

:wub: Thank god for that, was getting a bit worried :p

The only place I'll be taking Connor Man Tomorrow is the Middlewood Tavern for a few pints around lunch time,then a nice steady walk back home,maybe calling into the bookies,and than wathcing the racing on T.V!!

Perfect.... :- " :- "

[SIZE=14pt]good luck everyone at the show[/SIZE] :luck: :luck: hope you have a great time :thumbsup:

OH said we may be able to come, If we do what should we bring food??? or Drink?? any preference :- "

YUK

Youre not my `Type` Dawn :- "

:wub: Yes Pedro is my other half, safely returned from Belgium late last night, ah bliss, had my dinner and tea cooked for me once again.

:thumbsup: Karen that would be brill to bring the cups, forgot that we'd need something to drink out of.

Ozzy :)) sausage rings sound perfect, lets just hope as Jax says, that it stays dry.

Shame you can't be here Aslan, you've not lived until you've been to a Whippet party or three.

Mmmm If I have time between work and nth devon show this week :thumbsup:

I'll bring the cornish strewberries and clotted cream :eek: :) :) (w00t)

I'll bring some scones then!!! Not home made as my oven is crap :- "

Cornish Strewberries sound great :oops: :lol: and most unusual :clown: .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back