The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Party, Party, Party

Hi everyone, I can't make the Hound show, Hope you all have a good day, Good luck.x

have fun you lot, good luck too! :luck:

wish I was going :(

I cant offer anything so exculsive as 'cornish strawberries' but was going to just bring some Mr kipling cakes or similar!! (w00t) Is this ok????

whippynit said:
I cant offer anything so exculsive as 'cornish strawberries' but was going to just bring some Mr kipling cakes or similar!!  (w00t) Is this ok????
WOW

I haven't had any 'similar' for years - in fact I cannot remember the taste of 'similar'

If I were you I'd stick with the cakes :D :D :cheers:

Yep, we'll be there. Haven't a clue what we will be bringing tho :blink: it will be a mad dash around the supermarket friday evening :sweating: :thumbsup:

Anyone know the entry at this show (or have I missed it somewhere? ) ?

dawn said:
Anyone know the entry at this show (or have I missed it somewhere? ) ?
No , havnt seen the entry , be interesting to see how many Dogs :- " and bitches are entered , wont it ;)

:- " Think it was in last weeks Dog World, but the puppies have long since used it, get my drift.

As for party contributions anything will be most appreciated.

JAX have been and got some orange juice :D

Pedro still is in the dark, only 4 days to go.

If anyone has got a plastic table, they could take, it would be great, fetched one of mine out the kennels only to find the catch thingys wot keep the legs rigid have broke off and we can't have the yummy food or cake (w00t) falling off!

I know there are huge classes for minor puppy and puppy.

(w00t) Dont know entry, but Robs exhibit no are 2130 and mine 2390 , so there is at least 260 + (w00t) (w00t)

I've heard there's a big entry but havn't seen them published yet.I've got one in mpd one in mpb and one in limit dog.

I'm bringing some cava and some nibbles

Sorry to say we live about 15 miles from the show and the weather forcast for this area for Sat is mixed with scattered shows.Will check again later in the week and post again if it changes.

dolly said:
(w00t) Dont know entry, but Robs exhibit no are 2130 and mine 2390 , so there is at least 260 +  (w00t)   (w00t)
Quite a few there then :b

Bitch classes start at 09:00

Dog classes at 09:30

Party starts when?

At least it's not far to travel :oops:

:cheers: I reckon it should be around 12 - 12.30 or before if we get hungry/thirsty or Pedro finds out what I've been up to, cos I might be dead after that!

dawn said:
whippynit said:
I cant offer anything so exculsive as 'cornish strawberries' but was going to just bring some Mr kipling cakes or similar!!  (w00t) Is this ok????
WOW

I haven't had any 'similar' for years - in fact I cannot remember the taste of 'similar'

If I were you I'd stick with the cakes :D :D :cheers:

Similar tastes really nice atchully Dawn :lol: you ought to try it, or something similar :p

The sausage Rings Have just come out of the Oven mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Do you think we could just manage with one tomorrow????

Im a bit Peckish!! :D :D :D

I won't be going, have just returned to Ireland from a trip to Britain

but I keep hearing about Houndshow so can somebody tell me where it is and what it is (a championship show for all breeds in hound group?)

have a nice party!

Macha said:
I won't be going, have just returned to Ireland from a trip to Britainbut I keep hearing about Houndshow so can somebody tell me where it is and what it is (a championship show for all breeds in hound group?)

have a nice party!

its at stafford showground and yes it is a ch show for all hounds ,, its a lovely show and well worth a visit if your planning for next year :D

I've just checked the weather for tomorrow in Stafford . According to AOL weather it is going to be cloudy and dull it didn't say rain just dull so hopefully it will be OK

See you all there.

:luck: :luck: To every one showing

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called at Tesco to borrow back my sausage rolls :- " will `cook `them tonight , See you guys in the morning :huggles: :cheers:

Nice and dry weather please :luck:

we are all cake'd up and ready for tommorrow, looking forward to meeting you all :)

best of luck to everyone entered :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back