The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peggy Sue X Just Friends

ely.jpg this is ely a little star lol

this is ely with me other pup dani (gold run x what now ) dani nearer the rad Photo0021dany.jpg

you are getting good at putting pictures on Andrew, pups look lovely :)

Pups name is Angus and it should live in Newcastle, bairns are crying, want Angus back. you are an evil man Pockett.

;) ;) Lisa(or is it Porky)

what weights are they all now??? havent weighed mine since last week he was 9lb 4 oz at 11 weeks. have some more pics of mine soon.

loveoy pups amy the parti coloured is my fave though. good luck with them all :luck:

Any idea of the weights of the pups mine is 13lbs at 15 weeks. And can you give me date of birth please andy.

they was 15 week last sunday mark ely is 13lb 6 oz on sunday looks the spit of peggy hope he can run like her pure class :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Debbie.

Just weighted him today 14lbs it looks like thay will be in same weight group Andy i hope not. Do you no how piglets is doing and the bitches.

Thanks Debbie.
Just weighted him today 14lbs it looks like thay will be in same weight group Andy i hope not. Do you no how piglets is doing and the bitches.
hi mark mine was 13lb At 15 weeks, the dogs are all bloody close,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back