The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peggy Sue X Just Friends

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks Debbie.
Just weighted him today 14lbs it looks like thay will be in same weight group Andy i hope not. Do you no how piglets is doing and the bitches.
hi mark mine was 13lb At 15 weeks, the dogs are all bloody close,

Thanks Debbie.
Just weighted him today 14lbs it looks like thay will be in same weight group Andy i hope not. Do you no how piglets is doing and the bitches.

Thanks Debbie.

Hi everyone the pups are 20 weeks old today just wondering about weights.

Mine OLLY is 16 1/2lbs today.

oooh 20 weeks? add 4lb on to their weights and u wont b far wrong for their finished weights. worked on our rio :thumbsup:

spoke to pig today his pup is 17lb 8 oz

mine is 15lb 10oz with a new batt in scales lol

and i think pig said sues was 13 or 14 lb

well chuffed with mine all the best with the rest of the litter :thumbsup:

here is a pic of eli but aint quite got the hang of this resizing yet :thumbsup:

Photo0095.jpg

:D Nice pup Andy I reckon he looks like his Dad :thumbsup:

mark ill be at westhougton sun if u there m8, if not il see vicky or jac to see if i can get them to get a quick pic. hes 17lb 4oz and got sum leg, whats ures like..

Piglet wont be at bends sunday be at champs but ours is lovely as well looks like eli, had him out looks like he's got a bit of speed so not doing too much with him until he's nine months. See you soon mate take care, Mark.

Piglet wont be at bends sunday be at champs but ours is lovely as well looks like eli, had him out looks like he's got a bit of speed so not doing too much with him until he's nine months. See you soon mate take care, Mark.

look forward to seeing him mark but you do relise the cotton wool has to come of them at sometime lol :thumbsup:

come on deb gat some picks of sues pup (w00t)

here, not a very good one, her head isn,t big its just she would not stay still and tried getting camera

Last edited by a moderator:
tell sue im sorry she got stuck with the jack russel lol (just kiddin she is lovely got a gd feelin bout this litter ) :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back