The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Pennymeadow Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
THE NORTH WEST LURE COURSING CLUB

Proudly Presents

THE PENNYMEADOW CUPS

(Kindly Sponsored by Jeff Hutchings)

A 16 Whippet Lure Coursing meeting to be held on the 25th November 2007 at Hollingworth Lake, Little Borough Lancs, Open to All KC registered whippets. (No Height/Weight limits)

The course will be run over approximately 350yds with 7 turns run on a take up system (not a continuous loop)

All dogs will run in pairs from slips,

Every dog will have a minimum of 2 runs.

Entry fee £5.00 per dog (no membership Fees)

First pair in slips 12 noon.

On Site Facilities ~ Toilets/Bar/Free BBQ for everyone running a Whippet.

Closing date for Entrys 18th November 2007 (post mark)

Owners Name ~…………………………………………………

Address ~ …………………………………………………………………………………………………………

……………………………………………………………….post code~…………………………….

Tel Number~……………………………………………

KC Name ~ …………………………………………………………… Dog/Bitch………………….

KC Registration Number………………………………………………….

Owners Signature ~………………………………………………….Date~……………………..

(By signing this form above I accept that the Northwest Lure Coursing Club and its officials on the day cannot be held responsible for any injuries sustained at the above meeting.)

--------------------

http://pennymeadowwhippets.co.uk/

http://www.freewebs.com/lancashirepedigreewrc/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
what time will the event start as its a long journey from norfolk, room for a little one??? :thumbsup:

ive got 2 to enter my cleo and my dog archie. my girl should be fit by then :thumbsup:

ive got 2 to enter my cleo and my dog archie. my girl should be fit by then
Nice one Tony, i'll nip down before the pups leave for a nosey, see you Saturday.

from the e/mails this morning it looks like we might have to up it to a 32 dog stake or ad an 8 dog as well.

places are filling fast with entrys from as far away as cornwall and northumberland so looks like being upgraded to a 32 dog stake or maybe 2 x 16 dogs and bitchs seperate.

hi mark, a 32 dog stake sounds even better. i will give you my entry when i see you saturday.. :cheers:

infact i will offer a prize for the runner up if thats ok. :thumbsup:

Should be a great day :D

If its a Sunday I'll come for a day out... :cheers:

If its a Saturday I might have to throw a sickie at work :x :oops:

ladydee said:
Should be a great day  :D
If its a Sunday I'll come for a day out... :cheers:

If its a Saturday I might have to throw a sickie at work  :x   :oops:

Im sure it would be worth a sickie :x from work as my phone has not stopped all day (w00t) (w00t)

Question to the secretary in the intrest of safety for other whippets will the owners of loose dogs face a club fine ? :oops: :oops:

infact i will offer a prize for the runner up if thats ok
of course mate any donnations are welcome.

I had several calls last night 1 offering to co-sponsore this event and another regarding a judge for this event, if both these offers work out we will be having a top name slipper/judge judging for us and lets say it might be the biggest prize ever offord for a whippet lure coursing event.

yes Jeff Loose dogs will incure a fine equal to the days entry fee (but it wont be needed)

Hello Jeff

Sounds like another great Lancashire day that shouldnt be missed.Ill get there with my 2 and would like to challange anyone with 2 legs who fancies a run :cheers: :cheers:

ste freemo said:
Hello JeffSounds like another great Lancashire day that shouldnt be missed.Ill get there with my 2 and would like to challange anyone with 2 legs who fancies a run  :cheers:   :cheers:

Look Forward to seeing you there Ste not sure about the 2 legged race though (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]UPDATE[/SIZE]

Camping is available on the field from Friday-Monday. (£5 per caravan per night)

list of prizes and Judge will be abounced very shortly.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back