The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peppers Litter

Mini Me

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) Born 24th October. Five days early, but strong little pups. Really pleased with them all. She did really well. Thanks to my brother Alan, and Jeff Hutchings for their help (without too much detail...I have an irritable bowl and its been irritated this week, hence I have spent much of my time on the loo :x ).

Blue Parti-coloured dog

dogpup3-1.jpg

Blue parti-coloured dog

dogpup1-1.jpg

Silver Brindle dog

dogpupsilver.jpg

Blue-Fawn bitch

bitchpup2.jpg

Brindle bitch

bitchpup.jpg

There like a box of kellogs frosties......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! :D

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Adorable!! :huggles: :huggles:

awww, pretty puppies! :wub: well done pepper :huggles:

They are a cracking litter MM pepper did all the hard work & did it realy well for first timer will see you later :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
A great looking litter all the best with them :thumbsup:

What gorgeous pups, :wub: :wub: Good luck with them all... :huggles: :luck:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
They are a cracking litter MM pepper did all the hard work & did it realy well for  first timer will see you later :thumbsup:

:x Thanks again for today mate. :x

Will ring you in the morning and let you know if I am coming over. Cheers. MM :cheers:

They are gorgeous :wub: :wub: All the best with them and well done to Mum and Dad :cheers: :cheers:

One week old and growing strong...it will not be long and they will be learning to read!

Dog pup

puppy11week045web.jpg

Dog pup

puppy21week044web.jpg

Dog pup

puppydogsilve1week1web.jpg

Bitch pup

puppybitchfawn1weekweb.jpg

Bitch pup

puppybitchbrindle1week1web.jpg

more next week...

Peppers pups @ 25 days. Latest update...Pepper doing an excellent job, and with pups now on four square (solid) meals a day they pressure on here to feed has calmed a bit. These pups are looking very well, and I am (to be honest) p1ssed off I can't keep one this time. I have a plan though... the dark brindle bitch is going to friends in Carlisle (free), and then he (the friend) is going to return a bitch pup from her in when she is about 2yrs old. That way, I get to keep the line I am working on going strong without the need to keep 10 whippets. Here they are, all wormed, dew clawed and registered with K.C. I will post their names once I am sure they have been excepted. I used the online registration so not sure what to expect now...

Dickenslitterweb.jpg

Blue dog pup

Bluepuppatch3weeksweb.jpg

Blue dog pup

Bluepupstripe3weeksweb.jpg

Brindle dog

Brindledog3weeksweb.jpg

Brindle bitch (the one I spoke of)

Brindlebitchcarlisleweb.jpg

Fawn bitch

Fawnbitchtessweb.jpg

Mini Me said:
Peppers pups @ 25 days. Latest update...Pepper doing an excellent job, and with pups now on four square (solid) meals a day they pressure on here to feed has calmed a bit. These pups are looking very well, and I am (to be honest) p1ssed off I can't keep one this time. I have a plan though... the dark brindle bitch is going to friends in Carlisle (free), and then he (the friend) is going to return a bitch pup from her in when she is about 2yrs old. That way, I get to keep the line I am working on going strong without the need to keep 10 whippets. Here they are, all wormed, dew clawed and registered with K.C. I will post their names once I am sure they have been excepted. I used the online registration so not sure what to expect now...
Dickenslitterweb.jpg

Blue dog pup

Bluepuppatch3weeksweb.jpg

Blue dog pup

Bluepupstripe3weeksweb.jpg

Brindle dog

Brindledog3weeksweb.jpg

Brindle bitch (the one I spoke of)

Brindlebitchcarlisleweb.jpg

Fawn bitch

Fawnbitchtessweb.jpg

I saw these pups last week they are a real credit to you Mini Me as is Pepper i bet their new owners can't wait to pick them up. :thumbsup:

:wub: omg how gorguse are they ,especaily the fawn bitch :wub:

:huggles: blue dogs blue dogs blue dogs...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: :wub:

Great looking pups-love the blue & white dogs

A credit to you and their Mum :thumbsup:

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

Me & rebecca saw these pups tonight there are some very luck future whippet owners out there they are a real credit to you Mini Me :thumbsup:

Hi all. This is it...last pictures of the pains...many thanks to Rebecca and Jeff for helping with these.

Bushburrow Bill Sykes...AKA 'Dodger'

blueboyweb.jpg

Bushburrow Bob Cratchit...AKA 'Paddy'

blueboy2web.jpg

Bushburrow Toby Veck...AKA 'Dexter'

silverboyweb.jpg

Bushburrow Flora Flinching...AKA 'Tess'

fawngirlweb.jpg

and finally... Bushburrow Jenny Wren...AKA 'Jenny'

brindlegirlweb.jpg

Thats all folks. Cheers for looking in. MM

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back