The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Personal Photo...

Den

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
100_0720ok_email_small.JPGahh_ok_email_small.jpggreat_pic__okemail_small.jpgmaybe_best_ok_wmail_small.jpg Hi all, I've taken these new pics of Spiller and I'd like to use one for my personal photo, trouble is I can't decide which one :wacko: What do you think?

Maybe not this one! (w00t) :b

oh_my_ok_email_small.jpg

Ahh, They are all nice! I acthully really like the last one where he's upside down :thumbsup: or the one curled up in a liitle call with tail half over face! :wub: think it was 2nd to last pic :D

whippynit said:
Ahh, They are all nice!  I acthully really like the last one where he's upside down :thumbsup:   or the one curled up in a liitle call with tail half over face!  :wub: think it was 2nd to last pic :D
me to

All the pictures are great, but to use as personal picture I would say the first picture.

There you can see the most of his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like them all but I'd say the first one as he's awake and you can see more of his face.

Ellen said:
All the pictures are great, but to use as personal picture I would say the first picture.There you can see the most of his face.

yup, me too, same reason as Ellen and Mazza :thumbsup:

I like all of them, Spiller looks so sleek :wub: Picture 4 of the first batch is lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Love the one of them holding hands :huggles: :wub:

I love them all too, but, the first one if you want to be informative and the second to last if you want to be Whippety :D

And I dont know what made you think us lot would be any help (w00t) :D

All good, and I did like the one you said maybe not to. Out of the first lot I loved the 4th one beautiful shape :wub: Well you did ask!

I love the one where he is peeping out from under his tail. Precious! He has such a lovely, shiny coat in all of them.

Got to be the first one for me too, or the very last one, where he's upside down :lol:

Karen said:
I love them all too, but, the first one if you want to be informative and the second to last if you want to be Whippety :D
And I dont know what made you think us lot would be any help (w00t)   :D

I'm even more undecided now! :rolleyes: Looks like the upside down one is in the lead at the moment :teehee:

One or three for me ... but looks lovely on all of them :wub: :thumbsup:

They're all beautiful , but either number four or upside down for me.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back