Review Pet Munchies Dog Buffalo Chews

Josie

Administrator
Administrator
Registered
Wagso - Clevedon Dog Walking Services
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Pet Munchies Dog Buffalo Chews

Pet munchies Kindly sent Dennis some of their new Buffalo chews to try out. This is the same company that sent us the Salmon Skin chews which Dennis LOVED.

IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0053.jpg

The first thing I noticed was that the Buffalo chews came in three different sizes which I think is important when choosing with breed size. I find a lot of chews come as one standard size.

Below is the description and list of ingredients:

Premium gourmet dental chews made with 100% natural human-grade grass fed Buffalo. This healthy chew is infused with salmon oil which is good for skin and coat, joint mobility due to the rich levels of Omega 3. Long lasting and designed to satisfy your dog's natural instinct to chew, to help reduce tartar and plaque for healthy teeth and gums to support good oral health. Grain and gluten free. Low in fat, high in protein, with no artificial colours or flavours makes this the ultimate chew.

Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 78%, Crude Oils & Fats 2.5%, Crude Fibres 0.2%, Crude Ash 3.5%, Moisture 18%

Sounds good to me!

IMG_0301.jpg

I first tested Dennis with the small chew to see if he liked it - he did! and then I moved onto the large chew (pictured above) as I wanted to see how long it lasted him.

It lasted him........ 30 minutes! which is very impressive for a Labrador!!

IMG_0304.jpg
IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0316.jpg
IMG_0318.jpg

I could see him working really hard to break the chew down, especially at the back of his mouth where plaque build up is higher.

I also had enough spare chews to get some feedback from a couple of his friends!

This is Louis who lives next-door. verdict = loved
rsz_45a15272-30e1-4817-87c7-c4a2a89200df.jpg
rsz_35af0a7b7-b382-4384-98d6-0155e88b3b6c.jpg
rsz_17365e97-5dd9-473f-825b-e078d6e71121.jpg

This is Bea trying hers at the office (smallest size). I think she rather enjoyed hers also!

IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0019.jpg

I was impressed with how long the chew lasted and was pleased to see Dennis working hard to eat it!
I would be interested to hear how others got on if they've tried it? or fancy trying it? Can it defeat a destructive dog!

For more information check out their website: Dog Treats

Those look great! I'm always looking for new chews for the boy's especially Rolo who is going through a really chewy stage, also great if they help to clean their teeth as well. Going to take a look at these.
:)

I was pleasantly surprised how long it took Dennis!

Let me know how you get on if you get any :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back