The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Phobia

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
midlanderkeith said:
hely said:
TEETH!!!!!
make me feel sick!!!

i cant look at my teeth or anyone elses...makes me sweat and shake...and in a few cases...vomit!!!!!!! :b

last time my OH made me go to the Mr Nasty dentist man....i sat in the chair and cried like a baby, and kept pushing his hand away !!! :(

i have a real problem with people that have huge teeth that are on show all the time :wacko:

dont know where this all comes from have been like it for as long as i can remember :wacko:   :wacko:   :wacko:   :wacko:

So you dunna want a full size pic of my chompers then Hely :lol:

keith :cheers:

oh my god....keep them away from me (w00t)

Add me to the wasp petition! :thumbsup:

I freak out when one buzzes around my head. I was once sitting on a bus on holiday in Tunisia, when a huge great aggressive wasp started whizzing around my head. I swatted wildly at it, in a panic to get it away, and whacked it into the girl behind me, who it stung on the face! :oops:

My other phobia is vomit :x

I am constantly on the look out on a night out, in case anyone is sick near me, and I can't watch Casualty on TV because someone is always sick! :rant: Yes I know it's not real vomit, but it still freaks me out!! :blink:

Liz and the Monellis

Add me to the wasp petition! :thumbsup:

I freak out when one buzzes around my head. I was once sitting on a bus on holiday in Tunisia, when a huge great aggressive wasp started whizzing around my head. I swatted wildly at it, in a panic to get it away, and whacked it into the girl behind me, who it stung on the face! :oops:

My other phobia is vomit :x

I am constantly on the look out on a night out, in case anyone is sick near me, and I can't watch Casualty on TV because someone is always sick! :rant: Yes I know it's not real vomit, but it still freaks me out!! :blink:

Liz and the Monellis

spiders !!! i dont freak out if i can see where they are , i dont kill them and i can get them in a jar and out them out but my skin is crawling while i do it :b i have to be brave for the kids :b i hate motorways , had a bad accident a few years back when someone ran into us , the kids were with us and it was some prat ran into the back of us , very nearly totalled a big estate car we were in :rant:

can just about handle it if someone else is driving but sweaty palms all the way , could never drive on one myself again though :(

I like spiders,snakes,insects,reptiles,rats ect just not frogs or toads...(oh yes ans heights,or cows) (wolvercote is a big panic when the cows are there)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back