The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Phoebe - It's A Pity She Moved

Tesa

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would like to have a nice photo of Phoebe stacked. Very frustrating as I am having to do it single handedly (w00t) As she is fawn, I would really like some greenery in the background, but everything is so dry here. Tonight I nearly had my shot until something caught her eye :(

Will just have to keep trying :b

BTW she is 11 months old (18 inches)

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Gorgeous girl, even if she won't cooperate on photo shoots :*

Those gum trees and whippies make me homesick for Australia :wub:

Tesa said:
IBTW she is 11 months old (18 inches)

That is excellent, she is unlikely to get bigger. And she looks lovely in this pose :)

Just keep the camera clicking one day you get a good one. I often have no idea what I am shooting, when the pups are running around, I just keep it on continuing shooting and get some great shots. :luck:

wigglesworth said:
:) Gorgeous girl, even if she won't cooperate on photo shoots  :*
Those gum trees and whippies make me homesick for Australia :wub:

You wouldn't be quite so homesick, if you knew our water restrictions. We are on stage 4, which means we are not allowed to use any water from an outside tap. If you want water for your garden, you actually have to take a bucket into the shower with you to catch the water. (w00t)

People think I'm mad here with my crazy water saving schemes, but it's a way of life in Australia! Sending you some English rainy vibes from my adopted land :luck: :)

Phoebe looks lovely Karen :wub: - yes its a shame she moved..... but naughty mummy didnt click the camera fast enough. :lol:

She's so pretty! What gorgeous eyes - she's got Egyptian eyeliner :wub:

Janimal said:
Phoebe looks lovely Karen  :wub: - yes its  a shame she moved.....  but naughty mummy didnt click the camera fast enough. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh yes of course Janis, I should have realized it was my fault :b :wacko: :)

She would look gorgeous whatever postion she was in :wub: :wub: :wub:

She's looking gorgeous Karen and I love her eyeliner - can't wait to see her out and about.

HI Karen

Lovely Picture Of pretyy Miss Phoebe. I WILL meet her some day I promise :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back