The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo Finish

sue greenwood

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Photo Finish (the last Hare coursing champion) has lined a Bedlington this evening so for all those doubting Thomas's out there he can and did. Watch this space :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope all goes well with that :luck: they will be fab puppies Barney is a lovely boy :wub: :wub:

Photo Finish. The best hare coursing dog that I ever saw for speed, stamina and just looking the part. Happy memories :thumbsup:

Not only was this dog a cracking courser, he used to compete regular in our non ped handicap and did some very good times over 150yd. Best of luck John, hope he gets many more girls for you!

lamping man said:
Photo Finish. The best hare coursing dog that I ever saw for speed, stamina and just looking the part. Happy memories :thumbsup:
You missed out Handsome Devil but i am biased as he's my best boy. John forgot to tell you he's my dog :D

Go Barney :D ...Ethel said to tell Uncle Barney that she's very much like him ;) .....and hopes she can run a bend just like big Uncle B :thumbsup:

good luck sue and john with barney :huggles:

ive got my fingers crossed oliver takes after his uncle (w00t) :huggles: .

Way to go Barney :cheers: Hope all goes well, hes always been a great dog & So handsome 8) :thumbsup:

trish g said:
good luck sue and john with barney :huggles: ive got my fingers crossed oliver takes after his uncle (w00t)   :huggles: .

Oliver and his sister ran well today considering they are still babies and new to racing.Give him a hug from me. i was so proud of them.

Here he is "Photo Finish" 8)

photofinish3de.jpg

post-730-1112987136_thumb.jpg

Strike Whippets said:
Go Barney  :D   ...Ethel said to tell Uncle Barney that she's very much like him  ;) .....and hopes she can run a bend just like big Uncle B  :thumbsup:
well she should do_Oliver and Emma ran the bend today and they were gooooood. So i will wait with baited breath to see how she does. :luck: with my little Eth :cheers:

sue greenwood said:
trish g said:
good luck sue and john with barney :huggles: ive got my fingers crossed oliver takes after his uncle (w00t)   :huggles: .

Oliver and his sister ran well today considering they are still babies and new to racing.Give him a hug from me. i was so proud of them.

will do :thumbsup:

i think oliver has got a good bit of uncle barneys skill .he can course and race and has a great pick up :thumbsup: way to go uncle barney

A great input into the working whippet line :) .Beautiful pics and what a strong looking dog

sue greenwood said:
lamping man said:
You missed out Handsome Devil but i am biased as he's my best boy. John forgot to tell you he's my dog :D

My mention of looking the part covers that :thumbsup:

Great pics of the boy himself :thumbsup: I'm sure Strike Whippets will be able to give yet further insite into this dog's hare coursing abilities. I will follow on with my recollections, in her shadow, of course : :D based purely on my having witnessed his achievements :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
sue greenwood said:
lamping man said:

My mention of looking the part covers that :thumbsup:

Thanks for the good things you've said about my boy. I spent many happy hour listening to John telling me about how good he is and how everyone looked forward to seeing him out there. I keep coming across people asking me about him and telling me they saw him do some spectacular courses. I missed him doing it as i dont like early mornings and cold weather.

However i have seen him take several rabbits and give the odd fox a run for it's money. Perhaps not up to the standards when he coursed Hares but it got my blood pumping.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back