The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo's Of Racing, Gloucester Open 08/06/08

Lloyd

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here's some pics of Sundays racing at Glos open. Hope they are worth the sunburn :sweating: :thumbsup:

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

........More to come soon :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

WOW lloyd, what great shots of the dogs leaving the traps, owners must be chuffed :thumbsup: always getting great pics, keep it up, we would be wondering without you hun :sweating:

all the best shazxxx

Brilliant Lloyd :thumbsup: Love the last one of Edee "Baby Love" in the cons final :wub: And the one of her coming out of the traps :D My silly mother had forgotten to take her collar off :blink:

Excellent pics :thumbsup: , hopefully our Poppy will be involved at Glocester next year :luck:

Well Lloydy, they are great pictures as usual - but not one of my dogs in sight :- " :- " :- " :- " :- " maybe next time :cheers:

never thought it possible, but you just keep getting better shots than the last ones :thumbsup:

you can see that the traps open at different times (milliseconds i know) and it is not always the same trap.

love the sequence of conway gem trapping fantastic :thumbsup:

As ever.... fantastic pics Lloyd :thumbsup: .Got both my little girls :wub: :wub: . :cheers:

June Jonigk said:
Well Lloydy, they are great pictures as usual - but not one of my dogs in sight  :- "  :- "  :- "  :- "  :- "  maybe next time :cheers:
There's more to come Juney, will have to wait and see if they are in that lot :huggles:

(w00t) (w00t) ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT photo's Lloyd PLEASE keep them coming :cheers: :cheers:

June Jonigk said:
Well Lloydy, they are great pictures as usual - but not one of my dogs in sight  :- "  :- "  :- "  :- "  :- "  maybe next time :cheers:
I don't know. Some people have no patience :rolleyes: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
conway said:
you can see that the traps open at different times (milliseconds i know) and it is not always the same trap.

I rekon that's because some dogs nudge the doors open with thier noses :unsure:

Thanks for the comments all :thumbsup: there's a few more pics to come so hopefully I will have one of your dog(s) if I haven't already :sweating: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photos as always Lloyd :thumbsup: ......and I agree some dogs traps do seem to open quicker as they nudge them ....or in Eric's case he head butts them :blink: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back