The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo's Of Racing, Gloucester Open 08/06/08

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here's the rest :thumbsup:

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

Hey, what's my Nibs doing standing on her nose in the second pic of this last set? :lol: You've caught my boy going into, and coming out of his trap too Lloydy, thanks :thumbsup: I'll sing to you at the Champs :lol: :lol: :lol:

June Jonigk said:
Hey, what's my Nibs doing standing on her nose in the second pic of this last set? :lol:   You've caught my boy going into, and coming out of his trap too Lloydy, thanks :thumbsup:   I'll sing to you at the Champs :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
I said that was Nibs June, doesn't she look funny! It just reminded me of a paper aeroplane nose-diving (w00t) Can't quite imagine what she was doing :lol: Bless her :huggles:

June Jonigk said:
Hey, what's my Nibs doing standing on her nose in the second pic of this last set? :lol:   You've caught my boy going into, and coming out of his trap too Lloydy, thanks :thumbsup:   I'll sing to you at the Champs :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I noticed that as well June :sweating: It's amazing what the camera catches but the eye doesn't :thumbsup:

Thanks Lloyd you've got three lovely photo's of my beautiful girl Lily coming out of the traps in the final :wub: and a lovely black and white one of Edee :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back