The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pic's Of Lily

melanie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:oops: not sure what happend there, will try again

Last edited by a moderator:
lily

IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/Melaniepolo/000_0698.jpg[/img]

IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/Melaniepolo/000_0713.jpg[/img]

lily and beth

000_0703.jpg

lily and saff

000_0709.jpg

willow

000_0708.jpg

rupert and charile

000_0707.jpg

elli, who for some reason likes sleeping on this even though she doesnt really fit!

000_0710.jpg

and last but not least alfie

000_0711.jpg

not sure why the first two didnt work, will try again!

000_0698.jpg

000_0713.jpg

:cheers: lovely pics, still can't believe Lily will stand like that while you take her pic! :thumbsup:

What lovely dogs you have :wub: - Lily looks gorgeous :thumbsup: :huggles:

Lovely pictures :wub: - your dogs look so relaxed :huggles:

What lovely dogs you have, Lily is a very pretty girl :wub: :wub:

Love that first picture of Lily with your daughter :wub: :wub:

Lovely pictures of your dogs Mel :huggles:

thankyou all for your nice coments, : :) :

keith i think you should start a thread to see if you are the only person with one whippet :lol:

mark the moocher those pics are of lily not rupert, rupert is the dog on the right on the sofa with charile, i put their names the wrong way round :oops:

i would love to see some pics of your dog :thumbsup:

lovely pics mel thats the first time ive seen alfie hes :wub: o and that creem settee is far to good for the dog room. i need it :- " :D

awww you no teena i would love to give you the sofa but i think my dogs would leave home if they only had 'dog beds' to sleep in and no lovely cream leather sofa, that i spend ages washing to keep clean for them (w00t)

Crackin pics them young Mel, is there only me on k9 with only one whippet

keith

I must be the second one on k9 with only 1 whippet Keith..........and since ours are sisters it must have something to do with them being special and spoiled rotten :p

before anyone complains , I know , they're all special to the humans that they own :D

Julie D said:
Crackin pics them young Mel, is there only me on k9 with only one whippet

keith

I must be the second one on k9 with only 1 whippet Keith..........and since ours are sisters it must have something to do with them being special and spoiled rotten :p

before anyone complains , I know , they're all special to the humans that they own :D

I only have one whippet too (Dolly) . I would dearly love another one, but we also have Bobby (Collie X), and my OH only allows me to have two dogs. :(

Lovely photos of your dogs and gorgeous daughter. :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back