The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pics

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
were are all the pics from the champs I saw loads of peoepl taking pitures but hardly any have gone up were are they all

wendy

i feel just the same. as i go to a golf tour at the same weekend every, so i miss thr champs, a good pic makes it feel you were there, even if you were not.

I have none of the racing but do have the fancy dress dog show (w00t)

One photo never came out so here are the others.

NWRFShowwinner.jpg

NWRFShow2.jpg

NWRFShow1.jpg

NWRFShow.jpg

(w00t) she looked a bit worse for wear there deb lol

JUST :D BEFORE

Last edited by a moderator:
i did not post the pictures kenny , i was out all night it was paul, cos i was waiting till i lightened them up a bit and would not have put the first one on.

debbie said:
i did not post the pictures kenny , i was out all night it was paul, cos i was waiting till i lightened them up a bit and would not have put the first one on.
Thay are abit dark, try and lighten em up Debs

:rant: Good pics. Now i know where my ground sheet has gone Paul you put it on north to south.

Hope to have Ezra out soon. He has had a groin strain followed by a shoulder injury. Frustrating

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back