The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pictures Of My Golden Retrievers

doglover12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi here are some pictures of my golden retrievers Einstein & Shelley. No there not show dogs i just find it easier to take pictures this way.

Einstein

Einstein-1.jpg

Einstein-2.jpg

Shelley

BILD0434.jpg

Shelley-1.jpg

Shelley.jpg

In the first pictures on Shelley is my boyfriend holding Shelley she dicided to move as i was taking the picture. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

What a handsome pair :wub: :wub: - welcome to k9 :thumbsup:

(is that a french bulldog in the background of the first pic?)

meddling said:
What a handsome pair :wub:   :wub:   - welcome to k9 :thumbsup:
(is that a french bulldog in the background of the first pic?)

No thats Rascal my 2 year old male chihuahua a very stocky one at that.

hi welcome to k9 :) what lovely golden retrievers you have :wub: :wub: :huggles:

oh yes can we see rascal too please :)

Rascal is the one with the brown markings on his face and back the other chihuahua is Rascals brother Casper.

BILD0006.jpg

Here he is with Einstein

BILD0357.jpg

Here he is in the back ground again i'll have to take some better pictures of him.

BILD0277.jpg

:wub: Goldens - Id really like a nice working bred golden in the future, I miss my old girl like mad! Its nice to see neat feet too!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back