The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well the one on his bum in the exorcist pic looks like a bunny with round ears to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful pup. Hope he gives you many hours of pleasure. :D

I love him - he's gorgeous! :wub: If ever you're sick of him and want to send him far away ......

I call him Hellboy but he is actually getting better! He's been very good today! :b

Yesterday I told him off for biting the modem cable, he looked at me, then pissed on it! :blink:

>Yesterday I told him off for biting the modem cable, he looked at me, then pissed on it!

It's your accent Scott he thought that you said stop setting fire to the modem cable. :thumbsup: I don't know poor pup even when he's being helpful he gets slagged.

He had his first jab today, looked at the vet with a "is that all you've got!" look! 8)

8 weeks 1 day, 8.1lb! :)

Tears in the lay-by.......................no, not Tammy Whhhinnnetttes latest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday me an the other half (Sue) met Clive in a lay-by on the A 14 to hand over Kiowa....Anyone would think that we were abandoning the poor innocent to the mercies of the Yorkshire Ripper!!!!!

All I said was ,there's some grass over there...she may want to do a tiddle, and the wife burst into floods of tears.....that NEARLY set me off....poor old Clive must have wandered what he'd let himself in for!!!!

I'm sure that Clive and his family will give Kiowa the loving home which she deserves, and we wish them ALL THE BEST and hope that they get half the fun from her which we've had from Piper.

Oh dear! :b

I'm sure Clive will give her the home she deserves! And it's not like you won't see her again! I'm looking forward to see her run in EA!

Better not tell Sue that we nearly lost Hellboy through the catflap and over the wall today! :- " It's like the bloody great escape! :(

Ziggy has come home to bonnie scotland! The drive back was trouble free, he slept most of the way :) .

Now he is home he's been exploring, killing the bamboo in the garden, and sleeping -_- .

keeping_out_of_the_sun.jpg

Those puppies are real eye candy! We need more, MORE! pictures :p

:wub: :wub: Ziggy :wub: :wub:

Can you tell me please how one should pronounce Kiowa?

As in Iowa (in the US)

Kee-O-uh

Keeo-Wah

or none of the above?

and yes more pics please. We LOVE Piper's pups :wub: :*

Ziggy's fast asleep so I've time to post a few more photos:

photo_4.jpg

Tim, Ziggy looks absolutely adorable and very settled in his new surroundings.

I will be collecting Frank next Saturday from John, l only hope that he is half as good. From Scott's info Gabbe is obviously a handful although l am sure that devil dog may be a slight exaggeration! The whippets at home have spent their last sunday in peace and quiet, next week all hell will have let loose with Frank no doubt leaping all over them and begging them to play with him. I'm fairly sure that Ted and Lenny will oblidge, not sure about the oldies though!!

As there will be a few of this litter about at EA in will be great to keep up with their progress over the next few months

Good luck to everybody with their new additions :cheers:

Karen

Aslan....Kiowa is as in Iowa, U.S.A........Clives' dogs are all named after red indian ( :oops: Native American tribes)....He runs a dog called Apache Chief for example.

ok thanks!

You and Sue must be very pleased John - another beautiful litter. Please give Piper a big cuddle from one of her biggest devotees. :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back