The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Walkies, with mum....

PCDV0017.JPG

Twister's wondering why mums udders weren't THAT BIG! :D

Some pictures of Ziggy at 11.5 weeks and 13.3lbs or 6.05kg

photo1.jpg

Asleep after his second visit to the vet; out into the big wide world next week!

photo3.jpg

And another . . .

photo2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks very handsome. :wub: His he behaving himself?

Having Twister is like having a whirling dervish in the house but she's sweet.

Sue, most of the time Ziggy is very well behaved, but he does have his moments, most common are: racing round the house or garden (amazingly not bumping into anything); nipping at fingers and toes; and barking when he's not the centre of attention! He loves his trips to the vet and takes the journey and experience in his stride. He had his second injection yesterday, so we're getting him used to collar and lead, ready for his trips to the beach.

Any racing for Barney and Piper today?

Sounds like Barney.He barks at you if you don't pay him enough attention.I once came in from work and I didn't come into the living room to say hello to him and he barked very loadly as if to say I'm in here you know...come and talk to me.

It's a good job I love him. :wub: I'm sorry but it's a family trait they all crave attention ask Scott and Joanne.Her ladyship(Twister) is sat on my knee now.

Barney came first at the northern today and piper came in fourth.Piper is doing really well.Barney runs like a steam train.Fast and noisy.You can hear him running from a way off. :D

Well done Barney and Piper. Ziggy likes sitting on knees/laps too . . .

photo4.jpg

Ziggy has his own fan club,Could be a side line here Tim.Signed Ziggy post cards.All of these adoring fans will want one :wub: :wub: :wub:

is it a scottish club that ziggy is going to? if so which one is he going to?

Hellboy has just trashed my wallet before his nap! :b

Will put some photos up later! :unsure:

Highlander - we will most likely take Ziggy to the SPWRC nr. Stirling. We have been there a couple of times (before we got Ziggy) and have been made to feel very welcome by all concerned.

Regards

Tim.

You probably needed a new wallet anyway Scott.He was just giving you a gentle hint. What a clever boy he is.... (w00t) I bet he then looked up at you with his big brown eyes and you melted...well jo did anyway... :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back