The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Help

Julie D

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've just been told by a friend about some horrible people who are mistreating a whippet, amongst other things, they use a stun gun to keep it quiet as they leave it outside in the cold. :( :angry: :rant:

Who are the best people to contact to investigate this and hopefully have the power to rescue this poor little mite ?

0870 5555 999 RSPCA 24 hr animal cruelty phone line I don't know if you'd have any justification in phoning the police if it's happening right now?

I'd say the RSPCA would be your first port of call and possibly the police.

If this is true the :rant: :rant: :rant: need to stopped NOW and punished in the same way.

Please keep us informed as to whats happening. :luck:

[SIZE=14pt]i would ring the police NOW[/SIZE]

1) Having or using a a stun gun is illegal

2) this is crulty of a very serious level

Please do not leave it till tomorrow

whippet.kd said:
[SIZE=14pt]i would ring the police NOW[/SIZE] 

1) Having or using a a stun gun is illegal

2) this is crulty of a very serious level

Please do not leave it till tomorrow

Im in Liverpool what area is it??

Ste, have pm'ed you.

I have just rung the RSPCA, they don't give a ref. no, the guy said they'll deal with it and let me know the outcome, but I'll probably hear more from my friend.

I hope they investigate it quickly.

Julie D said:

Ste, have pm'ed you.

I have just rung the RSPCA, they don't give a ref. no, the guy said they'll deal with it and let me know the outcome, but I'll probably hear more from my friend.

Did you inform the police??

I hope these people get sorted out :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: that poor dog :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: to it :huggles:

OMG Poor poor dog :( hope something has been done to help it and get it out of this disgraceful situation :luck: :luck: :luck:

Why are some people so sick :rant: :rant: :rant:

Please keep us updated Julie.

:rant: :rant: some people - what a disgrace :rant:

poor dog :(

Please let us know the outcome Julie ....

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like to get the stun gun on them the bastards :rant:

Julie D said:

Ste, have pm'ed you.

...Typical - Its never TODAY ....is it... - what is it with the RSPCA :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any news yet on this???

If it is kept outside in their backgarden could'nt it accidently go "walkabout" when they go out?? :- "

I hate to say this BUT my experiences with the RSPCA or the USPCA as it is called over here,are not hopeful :( hope they are better over there.

id ring the police too as possession of a stun gun is illegal.they might get there before the rspca :thumbsup:

:(ANY NEWS YET??

Shan,t sleep now!!!!!!!!

:(

Jan

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back