The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please help

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register

Attack them? - hardly.
If they did place 5-WO pups in adoptive homes, yes, i'm critical of that decision - no matter WHY it was made, sending 5-WO pups as singletons to pet-owners is a bad choice, period - IMO, & IME. Furthermore, yes, it lowers their credibility in my eyes. // Everyone else is also entitled to their own opinion - the foregoing is mine. :)

- terry

Sounds like a bit more than just an opinion, more like horse drawn and quartered on limited information , I’m not the biggest fan of the RSPCA most of the time, it drawing such conclusions on so little information is a bit premature tbh . We don’t know why and how or what has caused the problem with this dog, leaving a litter early does not mean its the reason for the behaviour, so many factors could come into play here

This thread is very confusing, she is now 5 years old?! why haven't you contacted a behaviourist?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back