The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poor Chloe Is Not Very Well

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Poor baby how horrible for you both :( so glad she's going to be fine though, no tumour :huggles: :luck:

im so pleased its good news, :thumbsup: and hope she is feeling better soon. :thumbsup: :wub:

Poor Chloe, hopefully she will feel lots better in a few days. :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

ah, poor baby! get well soon Chloe :luck:

ouch, sounds bad, glad it's not a tumour/fracture tho'

hope she's on the mend soon with the medicine

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Great news that it isn't a fracture or tumor. Hope she feels much better soon. Loads of cuddles and treats should help. ;)

Chloe was given too much cooked chicken by her dad last night whilst i was out at Asda. In the night she was sick all over the place and pood - we're having to get industrial cleaners in for my dining room carpet :x

jok said:
Chloe was given too much cooked chicken by her dad last night whilst i was out at Asda.  In the night she was sick all over the place and pood - we're having to get industrial cleaners in for my dining room carpet :x
Really, well if i was you jo, i would cuff the bugger and thrash him with wet towels

keith :huggles:

Poor Chloe - hope she makes a speedy recovery :huggles:

jok said:
Chloe was given too much cooked chicken by her dad last night whilst i was out at Asda.  In the night she was sick all over the place and pood - we're having to get industrial cleaners in for my dining room carpet :x
Oh Goodness,

Poor Chloe and poor you!! It's time's like these I'm glad I have wooden and tiled floors. Hope your carpet comes up good and Chloe is doing better. :luck:

just read this, poor chloe :( hope shes feeling better soon Jo :luck: Men ! they have no idea sometimes do they!? :lol:

When our EBT was younger he tore a growth plate off somehow :wacko: - when i first read this i thought might be that! he had to have a pin in his leg and a few weeks and £1000 (w00t) later he was right as rain! Glad chloes prob isnt bone related but i know how you must be feeling as its so worrying :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back